Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skiers / boarders trip to soll austria 19/01/13 - 26/01/13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit new to this , but here goes , im trying to organise a trip to austria for a week in january 19-26th 2013 , went to soll last year and it was truely awesome , snow conditions were perfect and the ski welt ski area is really good, so have now been converted from the french resorts to austria , apres ski good and half the price as france . i ve already booked return flights into munich as it only cost £80 inc ski carriage and 20kg of luggage flying from birmingham flying with monarch, this price did include a cheaky £20 discount code. transfers from munich to soll are'nt to badly priced either. SO basically im after some like minded people like myself who go on trips like this to share the accomadation .[/b]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how did you get on with this ? did you find some people to share accom with ? get back to me when u get a mo as i have an itch i need to scratch !!!!! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just found this because of Steve72's comment, and would also be interested if this is still a possibility Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im keen to join a group skiing in austria although I did have my heart set on St Anton. Need a break from france!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sounds good - but think I'd need more info on the travelling side of things?? Live in Swindon. Can fly from Bristol/Gatwick/Birmingham??
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bit of a change of plan due to monarch changing flights but im going this saturday now instead for a week, flying from manchester, snow reports are good and powder to, hired an apartment in soll that sleeps 6 as that was all i could find .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gezza_h,

Sorry this week is no good for me but thanks for update.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gezza_h, do you have any spare places? If so, can you forward a few details please? Thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i have spare spaces from the 12th - 17th not for the whole week sorry, 25 euro per night for accomadation, not sure how much flights are at the moment, but transfers from munich are 22 euros by train to kufstein then bus from there to soll 3 euros i think , or you can get transfers with four season transfers for 82 euros return , i think transfers from insbruck and salzburg are cheaper.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
booked a great week in Courmeyer - Mark Warner, fantastic deal! £630 includes my ski pass too!! so I'm sorted... happy bunny!,
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just an update in soll, what an amazing week so far , conditions perfect , plenty of powder , looking to arrange another trip if any one is interested, let me know
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy