Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski mojo

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a ski mojo in Les Arcs 2000?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think that is very unlikely, they are still pretty rare after all. Why not talk to Martin - he is a snowHead (skibore, I think) - and see if he will let you try one out or something. I don't entirely see why you would want to hire. If you need one, and many do, then that need isn't going to go away!

snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TChris Bish, Thanks, I just thought it might be worth trying one before splashing out as I don't know of anyone who has used one.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris Bish wrote:
Why not talk to Martin - he is a snowHead (skibore, I think)

He's mr mojo now. snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hils, Bought one this year after seeing it at the PSB in Tignes in Dec.
Bit of a faff to set up but it's an excellent bit of kit. Highly recommended.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

I don't know of anyone who has used one

if you do a search here, you'll find some reports - all positive, I think.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hils, Many people tried them and bought them at the PSB last year. Martin will be there again this year.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
geepee, How do I get hold of Martin?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hils, There are contact details on the website. http://www.skiallday.co.uk/sm/contact.php

You could also send a PM to mr mojo but I'm not sure how often he come on here.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Martin is usually at the ski shows too. He will fit you up with one to try there. At least you get to know a bit more about it.

Remember, the ski mojo is almost "cottage industry" and Martin is always developing and improving it. I am sure he will be helpful, however you contact him. I have had a recent email discussion with him about improved expanders for my wife's mojo, and he replied instantly. I don't want to put his email address on here for obvious spam reasons, but in case of difficulty, pm me and I will let you have it.
snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chris Bish, Thank you all for your help.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have a set of these, which I now no longer need. I bought them to get me back up to fitness after a long lay off. they work like a dream!
Anyone want them - call 07976 950856.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bikerskierflyer, well worth putting an ad in Buy Sell Exchange....assuming you haven't already, of course Smile
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
A friend uses one. Yes it is a bit of a 'faff' - but he is now able to ski all day with us - he would not be without it!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I did buy one and I have used it for 2 weeks skiing and it was great.
latest report
hils, Dippy, which particular problems did you/your friend have which the Mojo helped to overcome? I have one, but haven't used it yet - I'm interested to gather other people's experiences.
snow report
pam w, I had bad knees due to arthritis and the mojo takes the pressure off them and stops the legs from getting tired.
ski holidays
hils, my knees aren't great, either - so that's very hopeful, thanks. snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy