Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

half Term/February 2006 - And Flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey Guys,
can anyone enlighten me on the Half Term Dates for Feb next year for the Brits?
i thint it might be the 13th Feb, but im not too sure... if it is, il be going the week before.

Insbruk airport for St Anton is where ill be travelling too, who can reccomend the cheapest flights to this airport?

thanks for your help guys.

Daniel
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
iceman_louis, most areas are 12th-19th Feb and a few, mostly oop north I believe, are 19th -26th Feb. French 1/2 term weeks begin 5th Feb and go through to 1st week of March.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent, well ill be off to St Anton hopefully on Feb 4th!!!
cannot wait!
where you off to next year mate?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
iceman_louis, I shall be going to the same place as I've gone to for the past 5 years, our chalet in La Rosiere, from there I might go to Ste Foy if there's a powder day, might go to Val d' and Tignes, will certainly go to La Thuile and Les Arcs. Now when I'm going apart from later this month and Xmas week I don't know. Whenever I can persuade my wife to release me and my daughter that we have spare spaces in the chalet, not many of those so far.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 6-10-05 14:12; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
excellent! would love to own a chalet in the mountains!
trying to look for somewhere in St Anton now, preferebly cheap, which obviously is proving difficult!
went to Tignes in April this year, excellent, especially up on the Gran Motte!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy