Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courier to the Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get most of my worldy possesions to the Alps - using a courier. In the main this isn't a problem (I don't actually have that much stuff), however my kayak is a problem (ideally need it by 5th October for a kayak festival in Oetztal). Even couriers who commonly transit kayaks in the UK (Paisley Freight) say it's too big for their international services (it's 270cm long). Anyone know any couriers who can handle large goods? Alternatively (long shot, I know...) anyone driving to Austria anytime soon, who could take it on a roof rack (will pay towards petrol etc)? Otherwise I'll have to wait 'til I next go to the UK and fly back with it.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try http://www.shiply.com/

Enter the dimensions and any couriers that can will get in touch with a quote
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Andy who drove for Piste of Mind last year has set up on his own - contact him through Twitter
https://twitter.com/deliveryandy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers, will look into both!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Andy who drove for Piste of Mind last year has set up on his own - contact him through Twitter

Does he have a non-twitter contact?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
clarky999 wrote:
Boredsurfing wrote:

Does he have a non-twitter contact?

I'll copy this thread to him, I understand he is getting a website up but not for a week or so.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boredsurfing, cheers!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
clarky999, Driving over to St Anton on 21st December, not much use is it? Will have my roofbox on and there's space next to it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Markymark29, Cheers - will be in touch if nothing works out before then!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
clarky999, Only issue is that we are staying overnight on way down and the kayak would be out on the open all night unlocked etc, not great but can't really take a kayak into hotel room!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy