Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LA THUILE IN MARCH 2012?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be skiing in La Thuile for two weeks sometime during the period from 26 February to late March.

I will be on my own, and was wondering whether anybody else will be there to join up with for the odd ski and/or beer?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

Currently I am looking around to organise my snow holidays in March ideally I would like to spend about month and not declare bankruptcy. May I ask what is your "solo deal" and home much does it cost?

Thanks
Pedrinho.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Morning Pedrinho,

As I do not know where you will be coming from, I have left out flight costs, but the cost of my two week trip, which includes accommodation, ski hire, ski pass, all meals and drinks, will be €1 500.00.

Gerry
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Seems that I may very well be heading to La Thuile on 3 March 2012. If anybody around for a beer or seven, give me a shout!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JHBGerry, I am thinking of having a ski in La Thuile this winter 12/13 and would be interested to know how your trip went and what you think of La Thuile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Geno,

La Thuile is a fantastic resort, with great skiing, good restaurants and decent accommodation. Best of all, it is about the cheapest ski resort I have found. The only downside, and it may be a big one for you, is the lack of nightlife. Even though there are a lot of bars, they are very quiet.

There is a big bar/disco in the Planibel complex, but it only seems to be busy on Friday nights, when the British groups have a farewell bash before heading home.

I have been to La Thuile 4 times, and have enjoyed each trip. The first two times, we travelled as a couple, and loved it. The last two times, we have taken friends along, who "complained" about the lack of nightlife.

so, it really depends on what you are looking for.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Too old and normally too tired after a day on the slopes to have more than a couple of "soups" before hitting the sack. I am looking for crowd free, snow sure, reasonably priced skiing. I live in Geneva now and have a lot of places to choose from but love the coffee and food in Italy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Then La Thuile will be perfect for you. Good restaurants, and empty slopes!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy