Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

seeking advice and thoughts of those in the know Salzburg sportwelt - ski amade

Poster: A snowHead
ansta1 wrote:
I would appreciate some advice. My eldest daughter has just started secondary school and yesterday came home with a ski trip letter.

It is for the resort mentioned in the title, salzburger sportwelt, ski amade. Now i'm thinking, great it would be good for her to get more time on the slopes particularly away from my bad habits. The problem that is bugging me about it is the date, its for April half term.

What do those in the know think about likely conditions at that time of year, i've had a look through the forum and see mixed reports of weather in that region at that time of year, but would appreciate the knowledge of snowHead

thanks

The region is too low for April.

Ask the school to reschedule for France.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whitegold's version of Godwin's Law! Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whitegold, we already in France in Feb

its the 3 valleys

its tooooooo expensive

the skiings boring

but we can afford it

and we like it

your input is

as always useful

end of message Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax, rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, flangesax, I am curious........when *are* you two getting a room then? This endless flirting is rather frustrating wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kooky, Samerberg Sue, flangesax, look, I have been to Wagrain for 6 days, it's near to Altenmarkt and therefore, to stop all arguments, let's just agree............... I know best Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
WTF Frosty.......I am not disagreeing.......I just want to enjoy the Samerberg Sue, flangesax, lurve fest Twisted Evil
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No kooky, the only agreement he is seeking is that he knows best (whcih of course is true... about everything ever!)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I can't say I'm happy about all this at all. I have been to Austria, I have even been to Altenmarkt and I have intimate and extensive knowledge of at least 3 places to eat/drink there. It's a well known fact that I am always right.... about everything. I have even sat in those bars with all of you (except FtS... but then his 6 days didn't happen to coincide with mine). But did any of you PM me for my opinion? No.

Pffft!

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flangesax wrote:
No kooky, the only agreement he is seeking is that he knows best (whcih of course is true... about everything ever!)
First bit of sense on this thread!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Schuss in Boots, If I want your opinion then I'll be sure to give it to you!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flangesax, Laughing Laughing Laughing Haven't you got some mopping to do or summat? Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, I need some advice. On a typical days skiing which are the best mountain bars for the fourth to seventh drinks of the day, or mid morning drinkies as you hardened skiers call it Puzzled
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Scarpa, The nearest ones sweetie Toofy Grin There's no point exerting effort in skiing further than you need to. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thank you oh Guru of the holy Bombardino Little Angel
ski holidays
Scarpa, You're welcome. Very Happy Of course, it's slightly harder to find hostelries that serve coffee in cereal bowls.... wink
snow report
slight thread drift, but fun none the less. Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy