Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe d'Huez Season Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If it is of interest to anyone Alpe d'Huez has a an offer on for an adult season pass for 499€. The offer ends on 15/09. I do not know really how this compares with other resorts but a 7 day pass is 250€ so if you were thinking of a couple of trips it might be worth it, 4 weeks like we do and the daily cost becomes pretty reasonable.
We have changed to this ourselves from the annual pass because we tend not to use the lifts so much in summer and the annual pass is 200€ more. The ski passes in Alpe d'Huez still give you access to the outdoor pool, ice rink and a couple of other things but they do not give you the same free access to the indoor pool and sports centre like they used to until last year. You have to buy another pass for these or pay each time (quite expensive). (The sports centre belongs to the resort, the lifts to a company that is 51% owned by the town.)
You do still get access to Alpes du Grand Serre and a number of days in Les Deux Alpes, Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre, Sestriere etc.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
499 Euros for a season looks quite good. L2A season if bought early is 635.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dobby wrote:
499 Euros for a season looks quite good. L2A season if bought early is 635.

Yes I thought so too, bought mine yesterday but the offer runs out tomorrow I think.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
2Alpes tends to have better late season conditions, I should point out.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, Good point. I've heard those south facing slopes at adh get a lot of sun....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dobby, they do. 0n the other hand, you get 10 days at 2Alpes with the ADH pass, so you could use those up later in the season.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy