Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HEAD HEATED SKI BOOT BAG

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ansta1 wrote:
I believe that some snowheads have managed to get the bigger bag on as hand luggage. I have the same but have never tried. Still prefer my heated bag over heated racks or other driers and warmers.

Just don't fill the bag!

I've taken mine a few times and as long as it fits in the "box" at check in/gate they have (so far) allowed me to take it!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep, just looking at the hand luggage sizes I'm amazed how close the monster bag is. Wouldn't take much squishing to fit it in the cage.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just seen this post now I have something else to add to my "need to buy list" Sad but then again being able to get boots on without sounding like someone is murdering me will be worth every penny Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
speed098, http://www.snowinn.com/ski-store/lange-heated-bag-220-v---12-v/116554/p is the easily hand luggage sized one, they are all the same Hotgear bags with a bit of branding sewn on.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Best thing I've ever bought http://www.hotgearbag.com/products.html - have the Pro version. With my ZipFits this is the best product ever. Putting the inner boot on first after removing from the shell and then slipping into the boot so easily. Freshly moulded boots every days skiing. Then take foot out of boot with inner boot on, take off the inner boot, back into the boot and then into the bag on the middle setting. Repeat process daily wink

For ZipFits and narrow 97 boots its made putting boots on actually enjoyable instead of a complete PITA !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alex A, how come you have to keep taking the liners in and out? I also have zip fits which were a pita to put on and off. However once the while boot and liner are heated overnight I can get into them much quicker.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, I still take them out as I've found that even when they are warm when I put them on, you still push the cork and the fit isn't quite right on occasions. Its a habit I got into and kind of a ritual that I stick too as well I think wink when its cold I find taking them off still really hard so have always taken out inner boot first as I find that easier. I have silicone spray also that I spray ever now and again on the inside of the boot.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alex A, cheers, the only downside is I was thinking about additional stress/wear and tear on the inner?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kitenski, Yeah I know what you mean. The bottom of the heel has a small scuff on each one. But I think that's OK. Interestingly when I bought them from CEM he didn't say to take them on and off like this, but I was having a few issues and then the guys at Pepi Steigler in Jackson Hole recommended this method and the bag and I've never looked back since Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks to both of you for info Davkt I have Lange boots at present so hey no problem but I am looking for a new pair as inners are going (old XR9 Race) been looking at Fischer and Head or Rossi as getting Lange race boots is not as easy as it used to be.
To be honest brand name on luggage is irrelevant all that matters to me is it does the job and is built to last. Hopefully most times skiing will be going by car but if other half keeps saying go ! then any extra trips would most likely be flying out, so hand luggage size would be handy.

If your worried about the wear on the inner kitenski just put a bit of tape from just under the heel and up over the achilles area of the inner, as that wears replace.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy