Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skier M 40's looking to join groups/other singles Dec / Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi
experienced 40's skier looking to join groups or other single skiers for skiing trips in Dec 2012 or anytime in Feb 2013.
I ski mostly on piste, but also like to venture off piste too.
I'm happy to ski alone or with company.
I'd consider most snowsure resorts in Austria and Italy but probably not Switzerland as too expensive, and probably not France as I'm not into self catering... but I really wouldnt rule anything out if it looked interesting, and the skiing was good.
I'd also be quite happy to do something over the Xmas break. Not NY though as the prices rocket for NY week.
Half board hotel or catered chalet and single room is my preferred choice.
If anyone is interested, let me know...
Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

and probably not France as I'm not into self catering...

It's not all self catered in France snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sure I realisise that... so not ruling anything out... I'd even consider self catering if not going skiing was the only alternative
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JonnyRocket, take a look at the PSB
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
... Or even the S9BB here > http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89098
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
+1 for the s9BB Smile

Ace skiing, stunning scenery, fantastic food.

Got withdrawal symptoms already... snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andy wrote:
+1 for the s9BB Smile

Ace skiing, stunning scenery, fantastic food.

Got withdrawal symptoms already... snowHead

I'm quite tempted by the BB but it's just a touch early in the year. I think I'd find myself wanting to get away again with so much of the season left Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi JonnyRocket,

We have single rooms in our chalets in the Paradiski area - fully catered and with no single supplement. There is usually a good atmosphere in the chalet, with everyone getting to know each other during the week.

If you prefer to travel when there are other solo skiiers, we have other solo skiiers booked for 6th - 13th Jan or 24th Feb - 3rd March in Campanules but we have availability for other weeks too.

Full details available via the link below . . .
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
feef, that's why I'm going skiing before s9BB, skiing at the s9BB, and also thinking about a bonus ski trip somewhere maybe in March (plus there's always the e0SB too, but that's a bit late for me).
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Colin B wrote:
JonnyRocket, take a look at the PSB

might just be my cup of tea, just so long as I can book a single at a reasonable price...

Only one problem, in that I can't get to the first page of that thread where I regsister my interest, as I keep getting the following message displayed in my browser :

Template->make_filename(): Error - file surveytopay.tpl does not exist

I'll keep trying, but if anyone has seen this before and knows what the fix is, I would appreciate it.

many thanks
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
JonnyRocket, strange - page works for me.
Only thing I can think of is the forum theme you're using (I had problems with one a long long time ago with forms). In "User Facilities" - "Forum Profile" (at the top of the screen), make sure it say Board Style is set to subSilver (that fixed my bug). If not - then I'm sure admin will be along (or PM him).
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
andy wrote:
JonnyRocket, strange - page works for me.
Only thing I can think of is the forum theme you're using (I had problems with one a long long time ago with forms). In "User Facilities" - "Forum Profile" (at the top of the screen), make sure it say Board Style is set to subSilver (that fixed my bug). If not - then I'm sure admin will be along (or PM him).

I cant find 'user facilities' where is it ?

logged on with home PC tonight, and I get the same thing.. thought it might be a work PC firewall thing, but clearly not, must be to do with my personal settings on the website, but can't figure out how I find the settings... I can only seem to get to my profile, which doesnt seem to include such settings... I'm probably being stupid, so any more help appreciated... thanks
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JonnyRocket, t's a menu under the snowheads logo, top left
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
yep.. that worked... thanks Andy & Holidayloverxx

Not only does that PSB link work now, but everything looks different now, not just the colours but graphics are all updated, and I can now see the user facilities at the top, which I couldnt see before.. I only got to the user facilities by coming out of the forum and going to the base snowheads.com page
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
JonnyRocket,
OK mate I am 48, professional bloke in London, also after ski in Dec/Jan/Feb - anytime to avoidn the school kids! I have go to the age where half decent acommodation is pretty essential. Anyway happy to discuss off line by email, mine is jcqhill@gmail.com
Jon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy