Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignesdirect.com and Appartatignes.com reviews?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody booked self-catering accommodation with Tignesdirect.com or Appartatignes.com? Reviews please? Thnx.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not used them - but the first appears to be a Brit liaising with a French agent (but the details are accurate - one is next door to my pad!) and the second is a standard local agency that specalises in Val Claret
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, clever Chocksaway. How did you know/find that out (particularly the address of Tignesdirect liason French agency?) Obviously my websearching skills are not up to scratch!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can't give you the address but in the About Us there was enough to give the game away. Will be in resort shortly I'll have a look in some windows to see if I can match them up!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bit of time to kill at the port - and the answer is Gestignes (an agency in Le Lac).

Ask if you need any thooughts on a particular building in Le Lac - I have been in most.... Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fabulous - well done! As a result of your super-sleuthing, I have seen what I wanted to see which was a kitchen photo of Premou A No 6. The English website had cunningly left that photo out. Think that was a near miss! Next on the list is black leather sofa place in Divaria, next to of Chardonnet button. Ha, the boarders will love that first thing in the morning on stiff legs! Or any other suggestions? - we need 3 decent bedrooms, a good kitchen, a view would be nice, and walking distance in snowboard boots from central Le Lac or other good nursery slopes, for my brother and his lad who's starting off on a board this year. I know - it's a bit cheeky to ask, but you just might have a bit more time to kill. If not, have a great time, whatever you are up to in resort.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have a look at look at Le Rosset 405, if its within your budget it ticks all your boxes - its 75m to Ski Front in Le Lac and you could abseil down to the Alpaka. The bloke next doors quite amenable! Been off line for the last days biying paint and starting to use it.

The Chardonnet drag is close to A level.......
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, well, just as i start to research an apartment in tignes for out january ski trip, up pops this thread!
can I hijack it and ask a couple of questions??

we are looking for a quiet area (we are going for the month of Jan!), le lavachet looks Ok ...is it? (not too hard to get to and from) and we prefer smaller buildings...so where would you recomend?

tks
john
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lavachet can be quiet depending on the block. For example The Home Club in Lav is home to many seasonaires and therefore a 24 hour party for 5 months! Others are much quieter such as 2100. There a a couple of noisy bars in Lav (unlike the dozens in VC) - you just have to be a bit careful. However access to the pistes is dead easy so no snags there.
Les Almes has no bars as such but is more expensive.
Le Lac is mostly quiet. Bec Rouge is very large but can be very quiet - the blocks in the Palaofur building (about 10 different buidings in fact) can be more noisy.
If you narrow it down a bit more I can be a bit moe specific.

(Great choice of resort BTW Laughing )
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy