Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas/ New Year – Tignes les Brevieres - seeking a room mate for one or two weeks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tignes les Brevieres – Two weeks 22nd December to 5th Jan 2013

I have a friend who is enjoying an extended stay in Tignes les Brevieres and I have been looking into spending the Christmas period in les Brevieres. I can’t stay at my friends chalet and have been looking at alternative accommodation. Having spent some time in Les Brevieres and a lot of time skiing the Espace Killy area so I know the area pretty well.

I have got an offer in a nice hotel, full board Euro 1.071 per person for a twin room. I have spoken to a few mates who are up for a trip but I want to put a deposit down, arrange transport and get it in the diary.

I am a male, 37, good skier, don’t snore and pretty tidy. I will probably ski with my mate and if you are of a good standard then it would be cool to have a new guy to ski with and share some après. I would be equally happy to share with someone who just wants to do their own stuff.

Met some cool people on here in the past so hoping to be fortunate again.

Rob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Update: A friend has confirmed he can make the trip so I have a room mate. The hotel still has accommodation for the two weeks over Christmas and New Year and I would be happy to pass on their details. I am skiing with two other guys, well actually one skier and one boarder! Both pretty good on the piste and a good laugh off it. Always good to ski with new people so anyone who skis/ boards at a decent level who wants to come along get in touch!

Rob
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy