Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowworld Landgraaf

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to watch the World Cycling Champs in Limburg region next month, so decided to take advantage of the proximity to Snowworld and book a room at the hotel there - that's the evening entertainment sorted!

Does anyone know of any good deals it'd be worth taking advantage of? Hoping to be able to ski Friday night, Saturday night and maybe early in the morning before the races if we can get out of the pit early enough. We're 2 adults and a child (11).
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just email them, they have special deals for one/two days all in. We were there beginning of august with a group, its well worth it, some of the kids were skiing past 10.30pm!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks iskar. Will try that.

I'll be needing to ski past 10.30pm if we're to ski on Friday evening at all given how late I expect to arrive.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were there with some of our Seniors and Masters trainees last weekend, check out the video. It was busy with the cyclists but the slope was, as usual, great!

http://youtube.com/v/0qG278brkvE
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Far too few clips of me in that video (and with good reason) Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Philbo, Nice one, i think I recognise the first bloke,good thing he has a good coach - he needs it ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Philbo,Slope and Coaching were amazing Phil

briand6868, Would you like to post comparitive times after this weekend?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nice to see, must be a brit thing, we had the same lane when we went over in august!! kept us away from the swiss ladies who were using the 'wall' side, though i must admit the snow looks a bit softer than when we were there, was it injected???

would recommend landgraaf to anyone, its superb!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
iskar, Had the wall side for the next day an yep the piste is injected just look at the surace on the gate above the roller.

I can assure you there was nothign soft about that side of the dome.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Especially the wall side. Must be Landgraaf's old ice rink, with a sprinkling of snow, and the fancy title "slope" Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great place. We had a bit of a hectic time of it watching the races but managed a few hours on Saturday evening.

Lovely seeing the Swedish ladies cycling team each morning at breakfast, even better with a couple of them in the room opposite.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy