Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female space in group, 19 Jan 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a space in our group for an intermediate level female due to a few changes since last year.

We are a group of 10 (including this space), 5 girls & 5 guys (only 1 couple in the group), aged between late 30s and late 50s. All are skiers.

We got together as a group off of the internet 3 years ago and had such fun the first time that we kept in touch and have had two further ski hols. We all fly from different parts of the UK and meet up in resort.

We haven't booked yet, but will definitely be departing weekend of 19/20 January 2013.
We intend to look for a catered chalet package deal in a big ski area which could in theory be anywhere, but there appears to be a distinct preference for Meribel this year if we can find a reasonable deal in the region of £600pp.

If anyone is seriously interested in joining us let me know
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
I am a 52 yr old female skier ( nearly 30 years ski experience but in my youth my après ski ability held back my skiing ability!). I enjoy recreational skiing with all abilities. Have been on several single mixed group trips. I would be interested in more details.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, let me know what details you are after.
We haven't actually booked yet. It's easier to sort out numbers first then book, rather than booking and having to change names. But we have all booked week of 19 Jan off so it will definitely be then.
That said we will be looking for a fairly good big ski area. Meribel seems to be the first choice this year but I haven't found chalet availability great and of course Meribel isn't the cheapest. Dolomites is another favoured choice this year.
Anyway let me know what you want to know and I'll fill you in
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dkirkuk,
dkirkuk, Hi there D,
are you still looking to fill that place? if so do you have an email I can contact you on? Im an intermediate skier, F , 40,
thanks
A
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, space is still available. Email me at dkirkuk@yahoo.co.uk
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy