Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone used their Tesco Clubcard points for Affordable Car Hire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4 times the face value, until the end of August.

That's very good if Affordable don't push up the prices charged to people booking with Tesco vouchers. Not possible to discern that from their website.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looked bit harder... you can get 20% reduction by joining their Loyalty programme. Not available on Tesco bookings, and there's a limited amount you can pay in vouchers - just over half the cost of a 6 day reservation in Geneva which I am looking at, for October. So there is a worthwhile saving - but it depends what else you can use your Tesco vouchers for!

Full time job, getting the best out of Tesco points.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Used them for a trip to Barcelona in October; got a large estate car for £20 in Tesco vouchers and £80, instead of about £180 - checked it all out and it all seems good. Website not great - staff were very helpful on the phone.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Best use we make of them is booking the tunnel. Haven't paid to cross the channel for years now, and thats two or three trips a year Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
robapplegate, yes, same here. But I have more Tesco points than I use for tunnel crossings.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, I've used converted Tesco points for car hire with Airmiles. NOT value for money!

robapplegate, How do you use Tesco points for the Tunnel? Can one use Avios for this as well?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimastaaah, if you look at the clubcards rewards section on the Tesco website, all is explained. You get 3 times the face value (used to be 4 times Sad )

It works well because you choose your crossing, from the eurotunnel website, then ring up and book - exactly the same price. And it's flexible - you can change the booking (might have to pay if it's a more expensive crossing) or just turn up early, or up to 24 hours late and get on the next train if it's not a busy time. You can pay the full cost in tesco vouchers if you have enough.

The only hassle with the Tesco bookings is you can't change a reservation online - have to telephone. worth getting the eurotunnel geographical phone number rather than pay their silly 0870 rates.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, Thanks for saving me the job Very Happy , I never do it myself I leave it my very capable admin assistant.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy