Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix 2nd Home Annual Passes Pre-Sale Opens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.compagniedumontblanc.fr/fr/forfaits/rs2012
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I hate you all

not really

good for you...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
any old Tom, Dick or Harry can get a discounted season pass for the Espace Diamant, by buying early - no special deals for home owners. I think the same is true of the Grand Massif season pass - a real bargain, that one.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, Yep, the GM pass is well cheap.

But too long a drive from Cham to do every weekend...

Worth bearing in mind that the CMB pass does get you Courmayeur and some Verbier days too. And it's the annual pass althpugh I will confess that we haven't used ours out of ski season this year, pressure of work, etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, Big discounts for all early birds.

http://www.compagniedumontblanc.fr/fr/forfaits/gp2012
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bloody Hell that's a monster discount, we get 10% in the Anniviers, and it's open to the public . May have to consider defecting!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jbob, yes, they are big discounts! It makes quite a difference - in our area the discounted early-purchase season pass costs the same as two weeks at full price. I have a niece and family coming out at Christmas (10 days) , half term and Easter, and they'll be buying season passes - they're persuading themselves that 3 ski holidays are affordable that way! At half term they'll use my apartment and pay £150 to cover costs, and at Christmas and Easter they are renting low cost/high quality with local contacts. They have their own gear (much of it from canny ebay purchases), drive and and self-cater. Their three trips won't cost much more, if anything, than a single Esprit jaunt to the 3 Valleys.

Our passes aren't annual - still have to pay for lifts if you want to use them in the summer (which I don't, generally).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy