Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Prodain S3

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
General consensus is that this will open at the end of Feb/early march and thus not for the beginning of 2012/13 season.

So much so that they are going to repair/replace the broken cable on the old Prodain Gondola so that it can be used until the S3 is opened.

Mairie article below

http://www.morzine.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=914:14-aout-2012-construction-du-telepherique-&catid=2:catactualite&Itemid=164

Not very good news for the PDS.

Andy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OOPS sorry posted in wrong topic.

Admin feel free to move this.

Andy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
anderoo, thank you for this.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
anderoo, Not sure why it's bad news? Old stem running till new system takes over, two other routes to Avoriaz?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just looked at the Mairie article again and see that it says:

Note that after the incident on the old cable (cable damaged due to fire mine), the new cable will be laid in October to ensure the resumption of service from the cable opening in December until the in service Prodains Express.

No more news on it though since middle of August.

We went to look at both the bottom and the top yesterday of the new lift - it looks to me, a mere amateur, that there is an awful lot of work to be done yet.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy