Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hintertux in October with Andrew Lockerbie

Poster: A snowHead

Does anyone fancy joining me for a pre-season training week in Hintertux (departing Sunday 14/10) with Andrew Lockerbie and his ‘Parallel Dreams’ colleagues? As a BASI L2 who struggles to get away due to family commitments, but strives to improve her performance level, I know how difficult it is to find the right course. If you have ever skied with Andrew before you’ll know why I wanted to share this with everyone as it's quite a rare opportunity. If interested check out the PD website and hopefully I’ll be skiing with you soon. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have skied with Andrew before and confirm he is a brilliant instructor Wish I could be there, but used up my holiday for this year. Have fun Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
does he sell canned meat products too?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is this not just advertising?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry you see it as advertising - it wasn't meant to be. Simply sharing information I was really pleased to find out about.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As someone who skis indoors at MK, I agree it is great to get the opportunity to ski on the mountain with a good coach. It is nice to get a recommendation rather than take pot luck at the local ski school. I have heard of courses that he has run in MK, but unfortunately they were already fully booked. Hopefully he will run some more next year.
Snow conditions at MK are great at the moment, next best thing if you can't get to the mountain!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you 'slipandslide' & 'simonski'. Although I have been a registered user for a few years I don't normally log on (just view) and this is the first time I have posted anything. I would hate to upset anyone. I too sometimes ski at MK, they have a new MD and lots of changes (for the better) appear to be taking place.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi 'slipandslide'. I have just found out Andrew Lockerbie may be delivering further performance courses at MK during October, November & early December. If you're thinking about the Hintertux week, yesterday I was told there has been 50cms of fresh snow fall on the glacier and its still snowing!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for letting me know. I would love to be able to get away to the mountains, but as you say 'family commitments' seem to get in the way : Crying or Very sad . I keep slogging away indoors, as better than nothing, so I will certainly look into the future courses. Might as well put the time spent indoors to good use, rather than just going up & down. Then hopefully I will see some improvement if I do get away to the mountain!! Thanks again. Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314434/Is-talking-sign-madness-No-good-say-scientists.html
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dolomite, Andy is a great coach and a really nice guy who I would wish nothing but success to & would reccomend to anyone without hesitation. Just the way the post was written appeared odd and others have been slapped on the wrist for less.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dolomite, I'm due a lot of annual leave and am seriously considering taking part in this if I can stay independently. As I live fairly locally I can get a good deal in my own accommodation.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Fattes 13, glad you realise I didn't mean to offend or breach forum etiquette. It's nice to read you too think Andy is a great coach and good guy.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm confused....
Does Andy live in the Dolomites and ski (or rather slip and slide) with a bloke called Simon?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
flangesax, maybe you should join me in Hintertux and see! I wish I had started posting years ago - it's far more interesting than the X Factor this Saturday night!
ski holidays
it's making me feel a bit sick now....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy