Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which binding for a Volkl Kenja (2012) ski?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My husband was kind enough to buy me these as a push present after the birth of our baby girl. Shocked

(OK so he also purchased a new pair of skis for himself but I do love them and him, so I don't mind!).

Heading towards the next ski season I need to get a binding sorted for them. Any recommendations????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Farry, What din setting do you normally ski on? Are you doing drops or park tricks? Do you require a touring function?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Spyderjon. DIN is about 6 or 7, no big drops or park tricks for me and no touring function needed.

That sounds really boring but I do ski fairly hard. I have been skiing for 7 years and normally do about 4 weeks a year in total (only 2 weeks this year but hey I did have a baby!!). I like cruising around the piste, steeps, off piste powder and bumps and bowl skiing (stictly lift accessed, no hiking).

Does that help?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did you have your own skis before? You can use old bindings in this case unless there was something about them that you didn't like. Otherwise Salomon Z10 and Z12 seem to be a popular choice.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Farry, I like look pivot 14, as uses turntable heel, easy to get on in powder, very short mounting zone, and toe releases vertically. plus very elastic so can use a lower din setting. But i also like the old look pivot / axial rental version so i can move my boot centre about. The kenja's have a binding boot centre range marked on them if i remember correctly

but everyone will have an opinion of whats best

Z10 and Z12 are light, but have a rep for being not very robust
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy