Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ultimate US roadtrip?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now made a little bit easier

http://www.themountaincollective.com/

OK so there's some fair driving involved but under $44 a day plus 50% off is a pretty good deal.

Now if someone could sort something similar for the Euro equivalent - say Chamonix, St Anton, Verbier & Engelberg and my weeekend warrior plans are sorted.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fatbob, Just seen details of this, a good deal for the right people - wish it had been available last season, as I was in Utah and Wyoming Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
"road trip"?

That's A LOT of "roads" between those mountains...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
abc wrote:
"road trip"?

Not really e.g. from Squaw - get on I80, get off near Alta

The fact that you've driven across 1.5 fairly unpopulated desert states in between is only an indicator of road miles wink

More than possible to have a good holiday flying into say Jackson then driving back via SLC, Moab and Aspen to say Denver. It's the haul across Nevada that's the PITA.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob wrote:

More than possible to have a good holiday flying into say Jackson then driving back via SLC, Moab and Aspen to say Denver. It's the haul across Nevada that's the PITA.

Quite!

It's not so much a "road" trip, but it is a great sampler. Flying would be a better option for some of the destination.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
About 1200 miles, according to Google Maps/directions.

I wonder if there's a catch with the 'free' days - eg can't be used on consecutive days, or weekends, or peak season..... Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No catch - it's obviously aimed at US fly-to skiers who might get in a few weekends in a year but it's a good deal for the 50% discount even if you're only going to hit a couple of places.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
U.S., Canada & Europe

Not as many marquee names, but bang for your buck?

Absolutely

http://skimonarch.com/index.php/ticketspasses/season-passes/
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So for your $349, you get to ski at 4 resorts, and 2 days at each one which equates to 8 days of skiing. Am i reading that right??? rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I love road trips in the US but the reason to do it isn't to save money - the drop-off fee for the one-way car hire (if that's how you have to do it being from over here) will be $500+
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
So for your $349, you get to ski at 4 resorts, and 2 days at each one which equates to 8 days of skiing. Am i reading that right??? rolling eyes

Sort of, but you also get 50% off any other tickets bought at those resorts all season Madeye-Smiley Not too bad a deal.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:

Yebbut peak time day ticket prices easily top $90 at major US resorts. Possible to get Alta much cheaper than that of course but very very few deals available at Jackson Hole for instance. Your 50% discount starts to count pretty quickly of course too.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bode Swiller wrote:
I love road trips in the US but the reason to do it isn't to save money - the drop-off fee for the one-way car hire (if that's how you have to do it being from over here) will be $500+

FTAOD I was being slightly facetious referring to it as a road trip.

& anyway the ultimate NA road trip probably starts in Colorado, takes in Utah, Jackson, Gallatins, Bridger, Whitefish, all of BC, detour down to Baker, ending in Whistler or Mt Washington before a ferry or long drive up to Alaska.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy