Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can you judge a ski TO by its recruitment ads?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Iam always uneasy if I go into a business with a sign in the window about staff vacancies, things like Chef required on a restaurant door tend to be off putting!

I stopped outside the Super U supermarket in Bourg St Maurice and on the noticeboard amongst the usual local stuff for sale fetes and ironing services etc etc was an advert for a Ski Beat area manager! Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski Beat area Manager vacancy supermarket local ads board in Bourg st Maurice.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 10-08-12 21:30; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing wrote:
Ski Beat area Manager vacancy supermarket local ads board in Bourg st Maurice.

Cost saving, buy one get one free ? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geepee, Well it does say there are 2 posts available Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
"Explode your sales targets"! rolling eyes

In an explosion things generally go in all directions, so I take it they'd be happy if some of my targets went down? Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin wrote:
Iam always uneasy if I go into a business with a sign in the window about staff vacancies, things like Chef required on a restaurant door tend to be off putting!

I stopped outside the Super U supermarket in Bourg St Maurice and on the noticeboard amongst the usual local stuff for sale fetes and ironing services etc etc was an advert for a Ski Beat area manager! Shocked

Is that for peisey-vallandry?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Given SkiBeat work all over the Tarantaise looking for an expat that already lives around Bourg somewhere makes sense as they can save the money on providing resort accomodation and just insure them on a company vehicle and give them a fuel card for the Super U.

I'm sure I've seen that ad elsewhere as well but I didn't notice it when I was in Bourg Super U yesterday.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I worked for them last season and they're actually a very good company. Those ads are on natives too, the company is expanding / furthering its merger with DirectSki and these positions are as a consequence of that. Offices are based in Landry and they serve 6 resorts in 3 Valleys and Tarantaise so it makes sense to chuck the posters up. Good luck to them.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If they are looking for fluent French speakers, why is that ad in English? To décourager les frogs?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pam w, the pay would more than adequately weed out passing grenouilles. Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
pam w wrote:
If they are looking for fluent French speakers, why is that ad in English? To décourager les frogs?

I doubt it; one of the existing Area Managers is French (and a fluent english speaker).
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think my gig is better.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy