Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hundred Hills In Val

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know what happened to Hundred Hills in Val, I tried to book with them last year and they were fully booked throughout most of the season , we enjoyed Val so much last year that I thought I would get in early but their web site says they are no longer around .
Anyone have any ideas as to a suitable long weekend alternative hotel in Val
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Roost Lodge. Paid $610 for 6 nights in 2010. On the main i70 near a bus stop the circular bus route.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
saikee wrote:
Roost Lodge. Paid $610 for 6 nights in 2010. On the main i70 near a bus stop the circular bus route.
when i said Val i meant Val D'Isere not Vail
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's a shame. I too have thought of using them in the past due to their ability to do part weeks and short breaks (or longer breaks) rather than sticking to the normal week-or-nothing approach. And they did seem to be mostly booked up.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gwatts10, Hotel Le Monal in Sainte Foy down the valley, on main road upto resort Val/ Tignes - great place but not in resort, if you have a car its fine, park at La Daille.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
gwatts10, I've stayed in the http://www.auberge-sthubert.com very early season for a couple of nights when the prices were sensible via booking.com. Their booking system allows weekend breaks but the rack rate is a bit steep. Perfect location on the high street though and the municipal underground car park is right behind it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have made 6 trips to Val D'Isere in the past few years including 2 last year. I normally stay in hotels (Aigles des Neiges, Altitude or Kandahar) but one of the weeks I did last year I stayed at Pierre & Vacances Chalets de Solaise. It was mid-January so we got a unit that can sleep up to 4 four for 800 euro for the week. It is not Aigle des Neiges but it ain't bad. The unit was of a good standard and they have a heated outdoor pool plus a good sauna. Location is good too. As a cheaper option, it is tough to beat.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shame about Hundred Hills, we went with them two years ago , filled two chalets.
They were great and we always thought of going back there one day.
Does anyone know what happened to them?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As far as I know they are still going. We stayed with them 18 months ago. At the start of last season one of the two chalets (echo) had a bad fire, so they had to move their tennants into spare weeks/rooms in the other chalet (foxtrot). I think they were refurbishing echo for the coming season though.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Actually scratch that, have just seen the website... States they no longer
Offer ski holidays.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy