Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Online ski hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to find a forum for cheaper ski hire, can anyone direct me.

Going to Chamonix again if I need to be specific.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The ones I'm most familiar with are Skimium and Skiset. I believe there's a SH that has something similar tho, but I can't find the post where it was mentioned.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We've used Skiset and Sport2000 in the past, no complaints. Shop around and be sure to go through each booking process to the point of paying so that you can compare like with like, taking account of and deals, insurance etc.
Also consider the location of the hire shop - it's always good if it's close to your accommodation.
Nearer the season there will probably be emails sent out by the online ski hire people with discount codes for previous customers - Snowheads will usually post these for the benefit of forumites.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you're going to Chamonix try skimax - http://www.skimax-chamonix.com/index_en.php - very big discounts if you book far enough in advance and I always found the quality of the kit to be very good and staff very helpful... I've got my own gear now so haven't used them the last couple of years but girlfriend still does
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don't forget these guys:

http://www.ski-republic.com/en/resort/ski-hire-and-rental-in-chamonix

They introduced the low cost model for skis (especially 2 for the price of 1)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

2 for the price of 1

and it's so much easier with two!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w,

Cue a voice from the dark side...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ben1 wrote:
If you're going to Chamonix try skimax - http://www.skimax-chamonix.com/index_en.php - very big discounts if you book far enough in advance and I always found the quality of the kit to be very good and staff very helpful... I've got my own gear now so haven't used them the last couple of years but girlfriend still does

We have an exclusive deal with SkiMax through our www.chamextras.com ski equipment hire with up to 60% discount.

Cheers.

Andrew
www.chamexpress.com
www.chamextras.com
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I like Skiset as they have maps of their resorts showing the shops so you can pre-order at the one closest to your accommodation. There are normally discount codes to be found if you do Google searches.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chamexpress, Been looking at the Noir package but don't need boots. Can't see any way to remove them fom the package.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cymru am Byth wrote:
Chamexpress, Been looking at the Noir package but don't need boots. Can't see any way to remove them fom the package.
Just had a look and there's a box for "Rental Type" below the box for your start date. Options for Complete Pack, Skis only or Boots only. 55 euros for 6 days - not bad.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy