Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2012 World Snow Awards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Laughing

Polar Bear - outstanding contribution to the snowsports industry

Mike Browne
Peter Dyer
Eddie the Eagle Laughing
Sir David English
Dave Watts
Arnie Wilson Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Toofy Grin
Graham Bell
David Vine
Glen Plake
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have to ask am I the only cynic here here or what???

I have looked through the nomination list again and it appears to me that they have selected ALL UK centric businesses and destinations, the judging panel are ALL British and the voting public are about 99% based in the UK or British ex-pats!!

Good grief VOS Media have just rebuilt the British Empire for us, we are the WORLD again!! - lol

World Snow Awards - please!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chasseur wrote:
Laughing

Mike Browne
Peter Dyer
Eddie the Eagle Laughing
Sir David English
Dave Watts
Arnie Wilson Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Toofy Grin
Graham Bell
David Vine
Glen Plake

errrmmm... David Vine and David English both passed away a number of years ago Shocked

And Dave Watts and Graham Bell are judges! (I vote for.... me!)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Honestly, you couldn't make this nonsense up!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica, well someone clearly has.... Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

So, come on, where is Sir Alfred Lunn? Or maybe Sondra Norheim is worth a nod? Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And the reason Glen Plake is on the list (so I'm reliably informed) is because he'll be over for the London Ski Show.

Why no category for the big tour operators yet some 25 year old ski designs have a category? Seems odd.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Chasseur wrote:
True. But what I meant was, if you wanted to invent some sort of spoof, you could hardly better this. Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Pedantica wrote:
Chasseur wrote:
True. But what I meant was, if you wanted to invent some sort of spoof, you could hardly better this. Laughing

Exactly.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pedantica, Its no spoof a table for 10 cost just £1,995 (+VAT) - I'll have 10 tables please!!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Montblancskier, Just the 10? Are you on a bit of a budget this year? wink Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Schuss in Boots, I am afraid so the snowHeads MD is a bit of tight git!!! lol Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
OMG!!!! I have just been checking out the OTHER hhhuhhh hummm awards and I discover that Good Ski Guide Editor John Hill was involved in the starting of the Snow & Rock Chain!!! Its true read this http://www.Snivel.com/forum/#topic/Who-really-started-Snow-amp-Rock-.htm
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy