Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ted Ligety...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
....I can confirm, is a Top bloke. Got to share a T bar with him this morning and have a natter. Also look out for a girl called Mikaela Shriffin...Jeez that girl can ski. Just saying like... wink Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cool post Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spud, Alot was said about Mikaela on here last season. Top 30 in the world at age 16, raced world cup in Slalom. Still 4 more years as a Junior. Lives, eats, sleeps, breaths just to ski! She is just a fantastic racer at such a young age.

Ted is a top laid back bloke. TJ has had meals with him at some world cup races. He should be seeing a lot more of him this season as the GB speed team (DH, SG & GS) of TJ & Dougie Crawford will be training with the USA teams in Chile in Sept and at their base in Copper Mountain as from Oct. Then throughout the rest of the season at Europa Cup and World Cup races. - All funded by themselves as BSS are not funding them at all.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Guys....it really made my day. I was like a big kid. Laughing Hopefully I'll be able to hangout a bit more on the training slopes over the next couple of days. I hope the snow is better in Chile for TJ plugboy. It's really poor here in Nz.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As BSS are not funding our 'top' skiers can someone explain why they exist ??? obviously they have some funding as they pay thier staff which is of course very important (well for them anyway) but do we need desk drivers????
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
iskar, BSS also look after sending in race entries for all GBR FIS athletes, not just team members. We have to pay each time for this and I'm not convinced that it has to be done from a desk in central London, it does need to be done though.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rjs wrote:
iskar, BSS also look after sending in race entries for all GBR FIS athletes, not just team members. We have to pay each time for this and I'm not convinced that it has to be done from a desk in central London, it does need to be done though.

i quite agree that we need someone, just not sure we need a £50k plus chief exec?? not when money is short..... Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
iskar, There is the new Performance Director too, I presume he isn't working for free.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy