Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations for ski/hiking shops Munich

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going to be in Munich in August and will obviously have a look at Sport Scheck, Sport Schuster and Sport Munzinger and maybe the North Face Store Munich but any other recommendations for ski/hiking shops with a good range (including avalanche backpacks) in Munich would be very much appreciated!

Thanks! snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sport Conrad? (OK not really Munich, but various localities to the south, including Garmisch-P.)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
schneeflocke, you've pretty much covered it for Munich! I usually go south a bit to Sport Conrad in Penzberg for skis. I have been recommended Martina Ertl's boot shop in the center of Munich, next time I'm up for some ski boots I might pay them a visit.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Danke schoen! Sport Conrad is a bit far South -it's past Geretsried which is a I think on a direct S Bahn Line to the airport (we are flying back to Gatwick from Munich late Monday afternoon so Penzberg is probably a bit far out) but we'll def. have a look at Martina Ertl's boot shop).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sport Bittl in Allach (just around the back of the Allach S-Bahn station) is also pretty good and do good mail order to the UK apparently.

When you know what you want, it is always worth taking a peek in Karstadt Oberpollinger Sports shop in the Fußgängerzone - not far from Sport Schuster. Get off the S-Bahn at Karlsplatz-Stacchus and walk towards Marienplatz. Oberpollinger is on the left-hand side just through the "Gate" (apparently leftover city gateways from the Middle Ages. Sport Schuster is just off Marienplatz behind Galleria Kaufhof and Sport Schuster is in Sendlingerstrasse a bit further round behind Kaufhof.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.blacksheepsports.de/

Meet them at ISPO. Great guys.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There is a Patagonia shop in Schwabing (Leopoldstrasse). AFAIK Karstadt is in receivership...might have a big final sale.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowman, no longer in receivership but they do have some good sales, especially around this time of year as they clear out last year's stock ready for the new season's stuff. not sure if it will be specialized enough though for schneeflocke's needs. But their hiking stuff is good.

Dot., their shop looks quite small, but their online selection looks great. Definitely bookmarked for future use! BTW is the ISPO being currently advertised here for next month the summer or winter one?

schneeflocke, The shop is not far from the Isartor S-Bahn station (Baaderstr. 12) so quite easy to get to.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue, ISPO is a winter/outdoor show and is the start of Feb. I think you're talking about ISPO Bike witch is next month.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dot., that will be it then! Shame as I was offered an entry pass - I would have gone if it had been the winter one! wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
schneeflocke, if you are looking for boots Ertl Renz (sp?) only do fully custom boots that cost ~€1000 and take 2 weeks to make, I went there this year but decided against them.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy