Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

why do thomson offer free lift pass got chamrousse?

Poster: A snowHead
Just come across chamrousse in brochure. Looks nice blues and reds within trees. The appartment looks good and as no lift pass cost, hol comes all in at 750each self catering. Is there a reason free lift pass. Any1 skiid resort. If so, would u go back. Not bothered about black runs but want nice wide cruising. Is it expensive in resort and is there anything there. Restaurants, mountain restaurants, shops, bars, etc.etc. or is it cheap because nothing there. Thanks 4 any advice
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi There

The ski area has aroound 90km of pistes, so depending on what type of skier you are you could cover this in a couple of days. You will find that you are a paying for the ski pass in some sort of way, through the purchase of accommodation and the fact that thomsons will not pay full price for a ski pass as they are very large tour operator.

If you are happy with 90km of piste and think this will be enough for your holiday, sounds like you have a good deal, I presume it includes flights?

Regards

The snow traveller
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jon Ford, Any of the interesting skiing is above the treeline by miles I skied there a few years ago but I don't see even with global warming that the treeline has risen that much. Otherwise it was an interesting jumping off place for adventures off-piste with a local guide. but unless they have done major re-designing and building work, the actual centre is pretty dull in keeping with a purpose built resort!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jon Ford, I think Chamrousse as a resort offers inclusive accommodation and lift pass packages. I assume the TOs are just using this same deal rather than a 'free' lift pass. Can't say Chamrousse has ever much appealed to me, it seems to be all self catering accommodation, and not very much else, but that's just the impression I get from the brochures/website.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you search, you'll find Chamrousse has been discussed before. We went there a couple of years ago, and may well go again next Winter. You don't say who you'll be skiing with. I had skied there previously because I have family in Grenoble.

The ski area is Ok. If you don't want to repeat a run ever, then it's not for you. There are some nice blues amd reds; there is a reasonable park, with two snow cross runs. In pretty hot weather (Feb 2011) they managed to keep most of the resort open.

When we went last year, I was able to put together our holiday for about the same as the TUI offer, but for that got a Sunday flight home (stayed the night with my brother), and a two bedroom duplex apartment at the opposite end of the resort - the older bit where the 68 Olympic downhill races happened - rather than a studio. This included flights, apartment, passes, car hire, and ski lessons for my son.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks all. Didnt pick up on the 92km runs. Need something with a little more (even just 150km total). When did Passo Tonale, they had 100km and was bored on last day as did everything a few times. Thanks advice. Just came across Risoul too. That looks quite intersting. Lots of blues and a nice run called La Forest (presuming because its in the forest). Anyone been. Bit annoyed all the decent places Im finding - nice accomodation and big coastal forest blues & reds are in France. Anyone know of any in Italy or Austria that are still cheap. Like the look of Soll/Ellmau for runs, but accomodation isnt anything "special", same with Andorra (only hotel would stay in Adnorra is the sport Hotel and thats stupid money £1300 each before lift pass etc
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jon Ford, both apartments and ski passes will be pretty cheap in Chamrousse. If you buy in July you can get a pass for the entire season for only 293 euros! There's no such thing as a free lunch/ski pass! £1500 is quite a lot of money for what is probably a pretty basic apartment in a small resort. Remind us what week you are going, though - that makes a big difference to price.

Any tree lined runs will be less reliable for snow than higher areas, but of course they can provide a very welcome bolt hole in poor weather, when it's foggy or blowing a blizzard up top.

You should ask Thomson how big the apartment is (ie how many sq metres) then you can use the internet to compare the price of renting direct - and as queen bodecia, says, there are probably inclusive packages.

You can use google images to get loads of pictures of any ski resort - to give you a feel for the place.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowheads Chamrousse Threads:

https://www.google.fr/#hl=fr&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=chamrousse+site:snowheads.com&oq=chamrousse+site:snowheads.com&gs_l=hp.3...960.8033.0.8208.37.23.3.2.2.0.431.4680.0j5j9j4j1.22.0...0.0...1c.dEXHw-DpPoA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=29c4cfabb67a72c5&biw=1600&bih=716

It would certainly bore those interested in doing loads of km but the off piste is not to be ignored

snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

accomodation isnt anything "special"

Puzzled but you were contemplating a camper van?

If you look at those budget apartments in France (like those ones in Chamrousse) they're certainly not going to be "anything special"! You probably need to do some hard thinking about priorities, get a clear list of priorities (in order) and decide on a budget. Of course the basic holiday cost will be much more in a hotel - self-catering holidays are only cheap if you self cater!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

was bored on last day as did everything a few times.

one way to not be bored with a smaller area is to take a couple of private lessons and work on improving your technique - it does make it more interesting than just smoozing around.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jon Ford,

I haven't been to Andorra for a while, but all the accomodation in Pas de la Casa was definitley a bit rough & ready. The skiing can be very good with the right snow conditions, and I believe the lifts have vastly improved since I waws last there.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks again. pam w, week thinking of going is either 26th Jan or 2nd Feb (or whatever those dates would be)
By "anything special" I pretty much mean that I would like a pool (indoor or out) and maybe jacuzzi, and for it to look nice (with good reviews on food as wife has a few allergies that would put her out of action for 24hrs if she ate 1 of them...hence wanted S/Catering ideally)
The Andorra and Austria hotels are either way too expensive for what we want or dead basic (tiny rooms 12m2) or have no facillaties or you have to pay again to use the spa area (annoying considering how much we are already paying). I realise I need to get priorities right. If I can find a nice hotel in Skiwelt, Im there! Just seen Hotel Schermer in Westendorf (Soll). Looks very nice and coming in under budget (just) but as H/Board dont mind. (dont want to spend £1k each self catering like Les Arcs was...with lift pass/equipment)
I know we were considering a MH, but well and truely out of question...no pool (Im small, but cant fit in the sink!)
Lessons is a good idea, but again, its further costs. Im at happy intermediate ( as is wife), but we just love going around the big cruisy blues and easier reds. For us, the skiing is more about chilling out around the runs, taking in the sights and doing a bit of filming along the way. have no interest in black runs, so extra lessons is something never really wanted.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
...I realise I may be peeing some SH's off with constant questions about resorts, transfers etc, If I have, then I do apologise. Only reason I ask all these is to help find the perfect resort for our budget, to get a better idea than the basic info found in brochures, so hear it from the horses mouth as supposed to internet write ups that conflict each other, and mainly just to talk about skiing! (plus its not ski season yet, so SHs would be quiet without all this banter and questions!...I;m sure you are loving the questions too!
No doubt I will be changing my mind once again, and asking more review questions. Thanks in advance to all replies!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jon Ford, you sound fairly similar to me in your list of requirements. I look for a hotel (although not bothered about a pool, prefer a friendly welcome and nice food), large intermediate ski area and lots of lovely scenery. I think SkiWelt, Cervinia/Zermatt, Ski Amadé, La Thuile/La Rosière or Soldeu would suit you of the places I have been to in the last 10-15 years. I tend to avoid France because it's hard to find single hotel rooms in my budget and the purpose-built villages tend to be a bit drab.

Pick somewhere, try it, then try somewhere different the next season. One life, so many ski destinations to sample... Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

I realise I may be peeing some SH's off with constant questions about resorts, transfers etc

I wouldn't worry about that - nobody has to answer if they don't want to!

You do need to decide about your accommodation, though - if you want self-catering, then there is plenty of self-catering available, at all standards, though places with a pool etc will be more expensive (you would only want an outdoor pool in winter if it was spa-heated. We went to a lovely place in Austria with self-catering apartments and an outdoor pool - which was very warm, magic in the snow, but it's not in any of the brochures any more).

Most self-catering in Austria is probably best accessed on a DIY basis, the big tour operators don't seem to do it much but there are plenty of apartments available.

If you really want self-catering, and really want a TO holiday, then your choices will keep tending to come back to France, because there's so much self-catering accommodation available. But the brochures are a pain, with constantly having to work out their wretched "under-occupancy" charges.

You could look at Peak Retreats - a good company, that does self-drive holidays, so it's part-packaged. As an example, this is an "authentic village", small apartment in complex with a pool, spa, etc. £517 for accommodation and ferry crossing in the first of those weeks (that's for two of you). But it's quite low (1150m) and in a poor snow year you might wish you'd chosen one of the higher, and less authentic, parts of the domain. wink Though if you had a car it wouldn't take long to drive up.

6 day passes will cost you around £320 - leaving you plenty of money for petrol and still have a big, big, saving over Thomson to Chamrousse. And a much bigger pisted ski area. Peak retreats have plenty of other good resorts on their books, too.

I'm sure the people who know Austrian resorts well could point you to similar packages there. The choice is vast; that's the problem, really.
snow report
sorry, forgot the link...http://www.peakretreats.co.uk/ski/notre-dame-de-bellecombe.htm
ski holidays
thanks pam w, have just put them in my favourites so will check out the resorts/accommodation. Will speak to wife and decide what she wants to do. I'd prefer hotel, but I know she worries if there is pepper/onion in the food (but I suppose we can always ask waiters who should be able to find out). Last year was 1st year we have gone S/C and been fine the years before.

Will read the reiews again while she is watching Corrie!

queen bodecia, that's exactly what Im after. Let me know when you book yours and will look into it! Ski want Ellmau/Austria but each time read the brochure, the French resorts just sound so much better for Skiing.
Will keep you all posted...or at least post another "review question" Laughing
latest report
Jon Ford, sorry, but the skiing at Notre Dame de Bellecombe is best left to the pensioners that inhabit the area! Boring is not a word I use often in connection with skiing but I had 2 of the most boring weeks of my life there when I was lent out to teach beginner groups there. The best skiing is over on Mont Rond but the link back to NDB was a real drag in all senses. I can only hope that they have at least installed a chair lift by now (looking at the piste map they have!). Still a huge number of very long and slow drag lifts as well. For beginners, the runs were long enough but for anyone looking to get confidence building rhythmic runs through the trees, then you need another resort, they are very short. Even the SCGB site admits that.

The area itself is pretty but to get from one area to the next often involves lots of long poling, driving from one to another is the best way to get around. There are buses, but then waiting and keeping to timetable puts a damper on things as well. The buses do run regularly though during the day. Very nice skiing at Praz zur Arly even back in the dark ages when I went there! Laughing

There are some more "up-to-date" reviews here: http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe/reviews

The reason that the French resorts look so good in the brochures when compared with the Austrian ones comes down to one small fact, the Austrians WANT you to return again and again, so they do not over embellish their descriptions. If you turn up and are dispappointed because things do not match up to the descriptions not only are the chances that you will definitely not return, you will also spend years slagging the place off based on your one bad experience! Toofy Grin
snow report
Jon Ford, I don't think French resorts look any better in brochures. Often the resorts are above the tree line and some of the architecture would be better suited to Coventry! The size of some of the linked ski areas is a big draw for some, but even in a whole season I didn't manage to ski every run in 3 Valleys, so is it necessary to have all that piste-age for a week's holiday? You have to decide on your list of priorities and draw up a short list (or a long list!). You have had loads of great suggestions already. You might get it wrong. I've been to a couple of ski resorts that I basically didn't much like (Pas De La Casa, La Plagne) but I still had good skiing holidays, I just know that they are not the resorts I would consider in future.
latest report
Quote:

The best skiing is over on Mont Rond but the link back to NDB was a real drag in all senses. I can only hope that they have at least installed a chair lift by now (looking at the piste map they have!). Still a huge number of very long and slow drag lifts as well.

I think things have probably changed rather a lot since you were there, Samerberg Sue! The best skiing is actually up on Mont Vores, where there are two chairlifts serving very good, and very quiet, mostly blue/red runs. Or you can drop over into the Douce Bowl, an entirely new area since you were there. Even in the comparatively short time I've been skiing there there have been about half a dozen new chairlifts in the area though the long Mont Rond chairlift is still very slow. There's a faster drag. Some of the drags in the Arly Valley are a bit fierce - the remaining ones aren't too long, but one has an intimidating section with what is reputed to be the steepest gradient in France! It's easily avoided, though the black and red runs leading down to it are enjoyable.

The skiing along the Arly Valley - the bottom part of NDdB, Flumet and Praz sur Arly (which has a new detachable six man lift right to the top, serving the best and longest descent in the area) is similar, and mostly wooded. In good snow weather you could have a very pleasant week, if what you like is cruising blues and reds, without bothering with Mont Rond. You can now get up to the best of the Notre Dame skiing, and across to the Douce Bowl in Saisies, from Praz sur Arly. That's only been possible in the last two years. You can then avoid the slow Mont Rond chair altogether, though there remains one slow chair (with no drag alternative) to get back to the bottom of NDdB. In poor snow weather, as I indicated, it would be easiest to drive up to Les Saisies. Buses are infrequent, and a drag, and it's an area where a car is a big help.

I am meeting more and more Brits who have come to the area for the first time and without exception they have been impressed. And they weren't all pensioners (though what that's got to do with it I don't know - don't tell me you have become ageist too!).

There some other nice places to visit within very easy reach too (car, not lift-linked), including La Giettaz and Megeve.
ski holidays
Thanks for updates. Not had chance to look at websites yet but will.do tonight. It's true, u don't need 1k of runs. I wreckon 150km should do the trick. Just after a combination of tree lined and above tree (for nice views) and relatively cheap. Still think Skiwelt is.area that suits me best. Found some nice small hotels wiith pool, Jacuzzi yesterday with good god reviews and within budget but want to look over other resorts and ways of booking to get the best holiday poss. If we ate going to have kids this could be the last ski holiday for a while. Don't know how ibwill cope without the slopes, and of course all the banter on here! Laughing
snow report
Jon Ford, have a look at Hotel Österreichischerhof in Bad Hofgastein (with Crystal). Not been to the resort, or to the hotel but it's one that stood out to me when I was looking to go away at Easter. Reasonably priced, looks nice and has a spa as part of the hotel.

I think it's catered though.
snow conditions
Jon Ford, Check out this place, stayed there 3 years ago and loved it, keep thinking of going back but the Arlberg keeps getting my attention first!

http://www.le-monal.com/english/

Its a small hotel, very French, and has a great bar, used as a local by the ESF ski instructors. Its a 15 mins car drive every morning up to either La Rosiere/ La Thuile, or Ste Foye, or 20-25 mins Tignes Les Brevieres, or up to Val D'Isere La Daille. Really enjoyed it at the time, it was great being out of the main resort, is very reasonable for the quality/ good breakfast. TBPH apres was limited, and evening food not to my liking (I prefer a wider variety of drop-in's to eat and have a couple of beers), but if you are looking for a good deal and access to main resorts on a budget it may work for you. You'll need a car, book direct and fly into Geneva (3 hour-ish transfer).
snow conditions
Thanks hammerite, sill check out later. Sounds like what I am after. Not too bothered abouy half board/catered ad long as good.reviews.
latest report
Thanks Markymark29, looks nice, but after hotel in resort. Don't want to drive in European snow so won't b booking car (dont know why I suggested a motorhome holiday in previous post!). Going for something close to runs (ideally ski in/out) and walking distance to bars and shops. Thanks anyway-appreciate the link
snow conditions
OK, now we're making progress. Priorities are ski in/out, at least 150 km of runs, walking distance to bars and shops, mostly intermediate blue/red piste cruising, with some good tree-lined runs. Pool if possible. Preferably Austria.

Self-catering or catered acceptable. Need transfer to resort.

Could you give an idea of your budget?
snow report
Jon Ford, Try this then, brilliant place, great apres and excellent food, and 30m from the main telecabine lifts, ski access over into main 4V Verbier ski area, good CHF/ £ exchange rate now too.

http://www.lesetagnes.com/en/home/index.php

Train from Geneva to Sion (2 hours) and local post bus 8CHF each way, 1/2 hour up to hotel.

Simples! wink
snow report
Jon Ford, ski-in/out is not really necessary in Austria. I've yet to find a resort that doesn't have excellent equipment storage facilities at the lift base stations, so a leisurely walk in comfy boots to the lifts in the morning, gear up, lift up, then at the end of the day, drop off gear and have a leisurely walk back to accommodation taking in a few après drinks on the way. Very civilised!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
queen bodecia, +1
ski holidays
ThanksMarkymark29, had a quick look on phone internet but will check out tonight. Noticed that its Switzerland though and although would love to ski it, heard its expensive eating etc. Our budget is approx 1k each for accom, flights, pass and equipment hire. Just been reading Skiwelt again and sure that's the place for us. Lots if coasting blues and reds. Terrain park...to film jumps, not to jump them!...maybe small ones! Couple of nice hotels with pool, balcony etc. Hotel tirolean...I think, and a couple others all come in within budget. Only problem is most accom is about 800m from lifts. Do they have lockers at foot if mountains or do u have to carry equipment from hotel. How connected is withendorf?? To the doll runs. Thanks
ski holidays
Jon Ford, No problem, the restaurant there at the hotel is one of the best in Haute Nendaz and super chilled, very young vibe.... the hotel and apres are also the place in town until about 8pm. It owner run by a husband/ wife Dutch team, a great guy called Onno and his wife Annemieke. They doi a HB option and its well in line with your budget I'd say. Yes CH can be expensive (so can everywhere else BTW), but its where you go for lunch that either makes it or breaks it IMO, we normally just picnic if weather good, if not big spag-boll, carbfest which is usually OK.

Nendaz is full of reds and blues and the linked runs over to 4V/ Verbier are same. You may not even need to get over there but if you do theres endless amounts to go at, and the Park stuff over there is major.

If you are looking for Tirol (and I agree its the absolute biz) then theres only one place to go, but if you want great doorstep skiing, genuine ski in/ out and great hospitality/ food then Les Etagnes is well worth a visit.

Hope this helps..........never skied at Skiwelt but I'm sure its great, anywhere with the white slippery stuff aint bad eh?! Very Happy
ski holidays
Cheers again. Will give it proper look up tonight. Quite happy with a panini etc.for lunch. Had a sit down meal in la plagne chicken and chips, lasagne and 2 soft drinks-40euros! Well pee'd off. But other days, 2 panini and chipsfor 15 did the job. Swings and roundabouts. It's more the.eating out if not.half board. We ate I'm a lot last yr but ibknow my wife wanted to eat out a few nights so the costs at restaurants are a.big factor, as well as hit choccies on the slopes!
ski holidays
Jon Ford, Nearly all the lift stations and shops close to the lifts will have lockers where you can leave your stuff overnight. For example, Flachau (Sportwelt Amadé) has three different grades, from fully heated to basic cold lockable cupboards. If you hire from a shop close to the lifts they often have lockers you can use as well.

This hotel in a village in Salzburgerland would suit and offers everything you are looking for as well. Plenty of lockers in the base station of the lifts, masses of tree-lined reds and blues: http://www.sporthotel.at/en
ski holidays
Thanks Samerberg Sue, looks lovely hotel. Will look at fully tonight. Tbh, if we go sol/skiwelt probably go through TO. If we book ski hire through them, I take it we get eqipment from local shop who also provide the lockers. If we have to pay for lockers, are these expensive. We've always had lockers in hotel before but would prefer at foot of mountains if we have to walk a km. Thanks
snow report
Quote:

walk a km

No way Jose......use the bus! wink
snow conditions
Jon Ford, the lockers are usually about €3 per night. For this you get lockable boot heaters so your boots are toasty warm and dry in the morning, plus lockers for your skis and poles. Some of them operate on your lift pass, some need a key. Well worth the cost as some hotel equipment storage is not quite up to this standard. If you hire your equipment from the shops at the lift base station the locker cost is often included or offered at a small upgrade cost.

If you hire your equipment through the TO check to see which shops they use (often there is a choice) and steer clear of their 'basic' packages if you're not absolute beginners.
snow report
thanks again queen bodecia, now, time for the clencher! Found hotel in Soll "Postwist" with very good write ups (4.5*) HB, with pool, bus outside or 20min walk to slopes (past all bars etc on way home!!) £1950 for all pass, superior skis etc for both of us. Should be able to get bit cheaper from thomas Cook near us as repeat customer 9even just £50 cheaper)
Or do I stay in Ellmau (Sport hotel roughly same price), or do I stay in Westendorf - Hotel Schermer. There are other hotels that are possibilities, but these 3 stand out in each area. We would like a selection of bars, but we will not be out till early hours as we are there to ski, but somewhere we can pop into on way home/after meal. We would also like choice of restaturants in case wife cant eat the HB option in hotel. Selection of ski shops etc would be nice (we always like looking at equipment even though we will never buy it)
I like the location od Westendorf, but seems quiet-are there bars, shops, restaurants there. Which town is the most picturesque?. Also, just to double check, can you ski from Westendorf straight into the runs at Soll or do you have to get a bus from the town into Soll and join the runs that way. Think thats all the questions. Any other advice/tips/reviews of these areas, please let me know. thanks again. think we may be getting somewhere now! (one last thing, noticed that Crystal didnt have first hotel for 26th Jan, only week before and after, so does that mean they are starting to fill up. Should I book soon or leave it till Nov? I know we cant predict, but worse case scenario and worst snow records happen, what would skiing be like?
snow conditions
Also, just come across this ski hire in another Soll link, This relates to the "garage" where you can store your skis. http://www.skirental-soell.com/account.php Is it better to book from these (around £100 for their best skis & boots) or should we book through TO. I take it the link/company would be safe (only ever booked equipment through TO before). For all TO boot bookings, they only have option for standard boots, which we hate. For this price, would it include the use of lockers? Sorry if you dont know the area/shop thanks (may start a new post if needbe)!
snow report
Jon Ford wrote:
Also, just come across this ski hire in another Soll link, This relates to the "garage" where you can store your skis. http://www.skirental-soell.com/account.php Is it better to book from these (around £100 for their best skis & boots) or should we book through TO. I take it the link/company would be safe (only ever booked equipment through TO before). For all TO boot bookings, they only have option for standard boots, which we hate. For this price, would it include the use of lockers? Sorry if you dont know the area/shop thanks (may start a new post if needbe)!
Hi Jon Ford
Have just had a first look at this forum and noticed your query re Chamrousse. For what its worth I think Chamrousse is a really pretty little resort which is really pleasant to ski in. Yeah the nightlife is not banging but personally I am knackered after a decent day of slopes anyway and not planning to do much more than a couple of beers before crashing. Its easy to get around with a free bus between areas and there are some decent blues and reds to keep you occupied. RE TUI prices - you can actually book your own trip for cheaper than them and Snowtrex do apartment deals for same apartments inc lift pass. For example in March this year TUI quote approc £540 per head for a group of 4 of us - we can do it via snowtrex, easyjet and bens bus for £318 per head and ski hire is only aroun £70 so even including this still saving about £150 per head which is £600 beer and food cash for the four of us Happy I went to Chamrousse last year and going again this year - I am not an olympian - just gentle end of intermediate so I accept my demands are not great, but I preferred Chamrousse to La Plagne - prettier and sunny Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy