Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Private Instructor/Guide Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are 3 mates that are going to be snowboarding in Courchevel 3 March for a week and are looking to improve our technique.

Group lessons restrict us from going off piste and messing around when/if new snow comes down and private lessons for 3 people is just mad expensive for a couple of hours €240 for 2.5h for 3 people. Ideally we can find someone that will ride with us on some days and give some guidance and then we can pay/donate for their time. I know the French get funny about instructors but I think we can do it on the downlow as we would just look like a group of friends.

Could be something for a seasonaire to do in afternoons?

We can all comfortably ride black and reds but control is sometimes lacking. Any thoughts on how to find someone?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you do end up with a ski school, I liked this crowd: https://supremeski.com/en/courchevel

I really liked Scott Frew, who i see also teaches snowboarding. https://supremeski.com/en/courchevel/ski-instructor-team
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy