Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

xscape Glasgow

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been since it changed hands to Snow Factor and know how much it is per hour at weekends?

Website says from £14 per hour but guess that's for low peak times

When it was Sno Zone it was £25 per hour- that's a bit steep with holidays to save up for!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
it's 25 for 4 hours(last time I went anyway)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its pish - you can't get a proper ski done there - slope is too short and is always crowded wi folk who huvnae a scooby!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
no not been for a while... have been a few times... I go first thing in the morning it's very quiet then... still have a voucher to use... hope it's still valid...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fel a weegies Embarassed Shocked

This yin'll help wi da lingo:

http://youtube.com/v/xk0sS4IFGXA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In fairness, not bad for a couple of hours on a wet windy freezin summer day rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
barry, lol

I am re-posting my posting!

Its pish - ye cannae ski right - slope's too wee and ayeways full a folk who huvnae a scooby!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jb1070, your review is spot on but does anyone know the answer to the OP's question ???
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I went last week. £33 for two hours. I gave them feedback. At £25 in the summer I'd go regularly for exercise. At £33 I'll not be back for a while.

They were not that busy so I suspect they are pricing themselves out of it. They have lowered the temp as far as I know so the afternoon snow was pretty good. Or was that just a consequence of it being quiet.

PS good to be back folks.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ouch! that's even more than before!

Good job weather improved and I went up a hill instead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Xscape Milton Keynes was only £22 for 2 hours (and very quiet) this morning so they have upped their prices a lot.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:
They have lowered the temp as far as I know so the afternoon snow was pretty good.

They now claim to run the snow guns every night so there is always a light covering of fresh to start the day.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Was the £33 for a peak time? I.e Friday night or Saturday? Pretty sure when it was sno zone it was pricey then but could otherwise get two hours for only a couple of quid more than one on other days, even evenings.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Was £33 on Sunday 6 weeks ago. Slope was pretty empty though the snow was a bit crappy. But was early evening. Bit expensive for summer so I won't be going back too for quite sometime.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Was £19 for 1 hr or £21 for two on Friday evening - but that was for an U16, I thought that was a bit steep but since we'd driven 300 miles to get there oki skied anyhow.

Snow was in pretty good condition, not really that cut-up at all. I can believe that they've lowered the temperatures overnight: first thing on Sunday morning (7am) it was -14C!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
That is against Chill Factor in Manchester £50 for the whole month or £33 if you are a member
ski holidays
Or a Courchevel Valley pass for £32/day or St Foy for £22/day
According to my man maths you could do a week in La Tania and spend about the same per hour on your skiing as Snow Factor.
snow report
Snow_Dog, Minor technicality that you can't ski in any of those places in July.
latest report
That's shocking. Sure last time I went (think it was pre-changeover) it was £18 for an hour.

A year or so ago they were doing 2 hours for £15 during the week.

Doubt many will be willing, or able to regularly stump up those prices until it's time to get the legs back in December.
ski holidays
Quote:
Or a Courchevel Valley pass for £32/day or St Foy for £22/day
According to my man maths you could do a week in La Tania and spend about the same per hour on your skiing as Snow Factor........Minor technicality that you can't ski in any of those places in July.

But you can in Tignes for about £28 for 5hrs-plus on about 20km of snow at the moment Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy