Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Learnt a new sport & now off to cycle Tour de France Mountain Stage and ski Tignes Glacier!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All rather last minute, managed to get a space on the Act 1 of the Etape - big big mountain stage of this year's tour, which is run this Sunday before the real guys blast up there on Thursday July 12th.

So give ourselves a day of to recuperate (we're staying in La Tania) then we hope to ski the Glacier in Tignes on a couple of mornings, and then watch the guys cycle the tour stage on the Thursday.

Was reasonably fit up to a month ago (had been training to ride in the Alps again like last year), but I'm just back from Morocco where I was learning to kite and past week have been out on the water here in the UK, so now have blocked sinuses and bronchial cough with all the sea water I've swallowed over the last three weeks!

Along with a bruised coccyx when I fell on my back bottom on some stones on Sunday - learning curve of kiting is just like snow boarding, quite violent and painful for the first three or four days, then it all comes together slowly.

Eighth Day Learning to Kite Surf - Dakhla Lagoon Western Sahara from Weathercam
http://www.vimeo.com/44538110
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used to love flying big kites but got bit really hard by one once.
I now only have a 3.5m one but its fun and lifty in the wind.

My mate just Kite surfed from Skegness to Hunstanton across the wash, as good as he is he did admit that it was bloody hard work.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Weathercam, enjoy the Etape. Always wanted to do that, but frankly too fat and not got the legs for it (or the bike, for that matter). Post a few piccies of the ride and the skiing when you get back
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitesurfing is a great sport, very easy to pick up!! enjoy!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy