Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SportPursuit

Poster: A snowHead
Lots of Dakine Heli Packs in Sport Pursuit now...

loving that site, although the bank balance isn't!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prefer a next day delivery option but always a nice surprise when it does get delivered. ... do I need another pair of Cebe sunglasses ? tempted !
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BergenBergen, just bought our wee girl a new pair to replace the ones she lost at nursery yesterday Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
That site is evil, just bought a heli pro. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jbob, it's worrying when you click on orders and see all your past purchases, along with the total spent. Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
and, just to make things better/worse... I contacted them to find out about ski jackets sales and they are on the way Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good god. Luckily I'm ok in that department.

All I need them to do now is cover cricket and I'm done for.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boosterfaceman wrote:
jbob, it's worrying when you click on orders and see all your past purchases, along with the total spent. Shocked
Sad so true - my haglofs powder poetry just arrived and while its a bargain the £'s are piling up on my purchases! Confused
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Great stuff though! So far I've only been tempted by Icebreaker bottoms and a Pearl Izumi cycling top, both top notch kit at the price of something cheap and nasty.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sack the Juggler, SNAP. Mine arrived this week too. Really impressed with it.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
midgetbiker wrote:
another referral code if anyone wants one: Carl_Edmondson_95444 wink

Thanks to those who used this code, I've had a couple of discounts processed. Trouble is this just makes me review what they've got and buy more, it will beggar me. They are wily these marketing types.

Oh well, thanks anyway. Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
it's so good!! they have Powderhorn at the mo, great gear. Got a load of icebreaker socks previously. Anyone wants another code mine is http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Heidi_Kynoch_22587 Get stuck in!!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nice Hagloffs pants in today.. I'm tempted after the Helly hansen ones were too small and I returned them
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
heidiky, do they post to NZ?

PS how are the Directors?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
jbob wrote:
That site is evil, just bought a heli pro. Very Happy

Still waiting for my helipro Sad

I might have bought a bike but I don't like the uncertain waiting.
snow report
feef wrote:
Nice Hagloffs pants in today.. I'm tempted after the Helly hansen ones were too small and I returned them

I have their couloir pants. Nice fit. Great brand and quality.
snow report
Giro Helmets and Goggles on there today, my referrall linky if anyone fancies buying Smile http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Greg_Hilton_68192
ski holidays
They have Elan skis, bindings and poles (quite a selection it seems) and Eider clothing on there today
snow report
hmm Elan Boomerang could be tempting at that price Smile
ski holidays
duplicated post
latest report
Bones, addicted to this site! Thanks for the heads up! snowHead
snow report
kitenski, have used your refferal code, investigating the site...
snow report
midgetbiker, sorry didn't see that post!! they do but for some socks they wanted £25 so go them sent to mum and she posted them. grand total of £4.16 I think haha.
Directors are great, took them heliskiing for being well behaved NehNeh I think in untracked snow I could go bigger think i need another pair! Been working down here with Jamie Adcock who is always raving about the skis Very Happy
ski holidays
PsychoBabble, No problem Madeye-Smiley hope it gets better into winter.

Awaiting some more stuff to be delivered Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Some really really good offers on atm - nearly 70% off Powderhorn goretex shells! Sign up with my link so I can afford one please!! http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Matt_Clark_63de4d
snow report
Hey guys, US version called the Clymb, pretty good stuff on there too - probs best if you have a friend in the US to get it posted to then get them to resend will be heaps cheaper. You don't have to use my link but its.... http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/skiheidi also steepandcheap.com is good, 20 minute sales!!
snow report
The Clymb don't post to the UK currently, so that "friend" with an address in the USA is pretty important if you want to use the store.
ski holidays
Its a shame the clymb doesnt post to the UK, they look cheaper than sportspursuit!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
i thought there was international deliver, sorry!! but if you do have a friend over the pond...! They eve had Hestra gloves on there last week, get some good stuff.
snow report
Oakley googles helmets up here from today.

Also Bloc goggles, sunnies and helmets, various craghoppers stuff, airhole face masks, spyder & eider ski gear
snow conditions
Just took delivery of my new Haglofs backpack, and I must say it's a very techy and well thought through piece of kit, and a Mountain Hardware zip up cardi (more for the après, but at that price it would be rude not to Very Happy ). About 3 week wait, as expected, so very pleased.

I see more ski gear is appearing by the day... It's going to be an expensive winter with all those new toys!
snow report
kitenski, The Oakley goggles all appear to be sold out already, the helmets are from 2 years ago and were incredibly small to size, I wear a L/XL Giro and the L/XL Oakley felt like a childs helmet! (I guess they have a lot of them unsold in a warheouse somewhere!). Nice quality but someone really dropped a bo**ock on the sizing.
latest report
I first found out about SportPursuit through SnoeHeads, and can I just say...

Damn you.... damn you all to hell... I've spent SO much money with them since March it's ludicrous!

I do have some lovely shiny shiny tho
latest report
sweet protection clothing & helmets inc lots of goretex up here from today. Also thirtytwo snowboard boots
snow conditions
aaargh and I just spunked loads of cash at backcountry.com!
ski holidays
well, i'd had my eye on one of those fleece onesies for a while and I am sure I will get plenty of use out of it...
ski holidays
If anyone's thinking about the Sweet Renegade pants I just got a pair, really nice bit of kit. Really well thought out waist adjustment system, sit quite high on the waist while still being nice and loose, lots of pocket space.

Thinking about about the saviour fleeces...
ski holidays
Arno, If you don't mind black, you can get the Saviour suit and top cheaper from Sweet themselves (in the Special Offers section of their webshop).
latest report
kitenski, enjoy the referral reward. Very Happy

Huzzah for cheap beanies.
snow report
clarky999, only £1.20 cheaper after they charge you £25 for delivery with UPS! Think I'll stick with sportpursuit because I like the blue better Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy