Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SportPursuit

Poster: A snowHead
columbia snow wear at the moment

http://tinyurl.com/columbia-snowwear

and did anyone buy some elan chainsaws in 175cm that they don't want????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damnit.. I'm buying more stuff from them..

Boblbee rucksack : always wanted one.

Also, Sweet Protection (the Saviour 3/4 Pant are great mid-layer insulation for the legs), Animal and Tresspass
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very good prices on the Sweet stuff Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was almost tempted to get some more of the Saviour pants, but I have 2 pairs already, and as I use them as a midlayer, not a base, I don't really need any more.

I hadn't spotted the kids Trespass sale tho. I just got the wee man an 'outfit' £35 for the jacket and pants, and I've got £20 in vouchers, so £15 to me. Bargain! Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Icebreaker Merino Mens and Womens , Sweet Protection, Proskins Compression, Animal Clothing, Magellan GPS and lots of cycling and running gear. http://www.sportpursuit.com

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 5-12-12 14:59; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You've just encouraged more people spamming their links Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Timmaah, hmm, see what you mean wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hells Bells, I had some icebreaker last time round, it's loooovely.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jbob, I have some ordered.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
smartwool ski socks now Smile

http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/lynsey_fairbairn_36555
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Can we stop with the spam links please it's getting old fast.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Totally agree fatbob, here's a proper link www.sportpursuit.com
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anyone else getting the emails from Sport pursuit after the sales have started?? I got an email, logged straight on and several things already sold out completely. I've seen it before too, I've gone on the site, seen a sale and then perhaps the next day been notified of it Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sarah, they do some links early on the facebook page
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
carroz, ta very much, I will go and like them then Smile
ski holidays
Quote:

Can we stop with the spam links please it's getting old fast.

Yes, agree
snow conditions
We must be due some new offers. Pretty much everything currently listed finishes today.
ski holidays
They seem to have run out of things to sell tonight apart from watches and camelbacks...bit odd.

The facebook pages seems to have a number of moans about delivery and lack of response to issues, i think they have been more successful then they expected and customer service has suffered a bit.
snow conditions
I think all the current sales are timed for delivery before Christmas. Next lot will be after.
snow report
I'm quite pleased they are having a night off. I'm an addict, going cold turkey will be a good thing for me!
snow report
BenAS, Laughing Laughing , quite pleased too, although you can never have too much Icebreaker.
snow conditions
I got an Icebreaker top for my daughter in TK Maxx a couple of weeks ago, even cheaper than SP.
ski holidays
Claude B, I've never managed to find anything decent in our TKM for a couple of years now.
snow report
Hells Bells, They are hit and miss aren't they. Got that in Hatfield. Went into my local one for bottoms at the weekend, got some nice merino ones for her for £17, not Icebreaker though, she's happy with them though. She wanted full length ones SP only had 3/4 (whch I prefer) in her size.
ski holidays
Claude B, I always buy 3/4 ones myself, although they're almost full-length on me Laughing
snow conditions
Reviving an old thread.. Recently got a mountain hardwear thermal I ordered and noticed it had an appearance defect on it. It's really not a big deal, it just says untain hardwear on the inside tag, looks as if other letters had fallen off.

It did have me wondering though, are the goods they get outlet-type goods and why they get them so cheap rather than they get them cheap because they bulk buy?
snow report
Timmaah, I think they are often past season/end of line stuff so I guess things may have been sitting in storage and/or moved around a bit. i got some sunglasses recently where the boxes they came in were quite bashed up. one pair didn't fit well so I have sent them back - we will see how their returns program works out...
latest report
Timmaah, as Arno, says, but they also have samples for some kit as well.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Everything I ordered recently was packed well and looked brand new.
ski holidays
Hells Bells, Me too. So far I've had Dainese Helmet, Icebreaker top and socks and Pearl Izuma Cycle Top. All perfect.
latest report
We bought some Icebreaker and Smartwool merino which was delivered just before Christmas. All brand new, certainly no hint of outlet type goods.
snow report
Must just be me then!
ski holidays
Timmaah, contact them, they were very efficient when I had a query regarding an order.....they offered to send it back for a refund or keep them and get a credit note applied to my account for a fiver (Which I chose)
snow report
kitenski, it's not really an issue, it's just a bodged label. Not worth the hassle! Was just curious so I knew for future purchases if I should expect outlet type stuff or new type stuff, seems I was just a bit unlucky Smile
latest report
Timmaah, the sunglasses were the only things which have had any sort of an issue from 4 orders I have made, and I would have kept them if they hadn't made me look like a dork - apart from the external packaging, the item was in perfect condition
snow report
Sent one thing back just because I didn't like it, no problem at all with the refund.
snow report
midgetbiker wrote:
Icebreaker top arrived quickly and sizing is as the chart. For anyone worrying about using SportPursuit then i can say my experience of delivery and quality of goods is fine, no experience of returns yet but I'm sure someone will have. It is a pain waiting sometimes a very long time for delivery, but you are told in advance and there has to be some payback for the prices.

Just bought a Mountain Hardwear top and it is due mid December.

Not sure if i should thank or curse those who use my link as it keeps enticing me to spend more. On balance I think thank as so far for less than £50 I've had a softshell, merino & now a straetch base/mid layer!

So once again, if anyone is dithering, here is my link: http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Carl_Edmondson_95444

Not fancy, shrunk and renamed, you just get what you see snowHead

Bloody SportPursuit is so addictive that despite being on crutches for the next 3 months at least I've just bought more sports gear!

For anyone interested there is a good selection of merino layers from Icebreaker and RedRam at the moment and base/mid layers from Under Armour & Errea (which is what tempted me).

I shall blatantly pimp my referral link once again and hope that the sympathy vote for the injured means someone uses it wink

http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Carl_Edmondson_95444
latest report
midgetbiker, I was trying to ignore that email, but i seem to have added some more Icebreaker to my collection. Embarassed
snow report
midgetbiker, I know what you mean, I seem to have ordered a new puffer coat for the wife, new skis for my youngest, new mid layer for me in the past few weeks! Managed to resist the carbon Head poles though Very Happy
snow report
The SportPursuit referral scheme is super strong at the moment with anyone who joins using a referral link getting a £10 credit for themselves. So use a referral link and get a further £10 off your first order (at least I think it's first, it could be second).

Anyway here's my referral link if anyone wants to get hooked on cheap gear the way many of us on here already are:

http://www.sportpursuit.com/join/Carl_Edmondson_95444

Cripes - I feel like a pusher at the school gates, use this link and there's no turning back.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy