Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rules of the Piste and a bit of Silly Stuff

Poster: A snowHead
Well we all know the rules of the piste, ski in control, look up hill and the down hill skier has priority well maybe sometimes it gets a little blurred.

Just for fun and no marketing intended our round up of 2012 Ski Season.

If you are of a nervous disposition and don't like male nudity please do not look at the last two photo's on the video. Toofy Grin

http://youtube.com/v/sQSoMdVnNyc&feature=youtu.be
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
livetoski, Lovely... brought a smile to my face (and not just the last two photos Blush).
I wish I could ski that well on one ski Smile. Not sure I ski that well on two Sad.

Where was that filmed?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
little ms spock, first week was La Tania and the second was in Ste Foy, empty pistes in Ste Foy Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
livetoski, Great film, looks like you had fun. Great skiing on one ski, your sons antics made me laugh.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Markymark29,
Quote:

Great skiing on one ski,

Laughing he breaks skis so he gets lots of practice skiing down on one ski to get them fixed rolling eyes

he smashed the breaks off when he jumped the piste marker, was a pretty good jump, but did not get it on camera typical!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
livetoski, you got better video footage than we did! I look at that and I think maybe I take skiing too seriously Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, bless thanks, its all about having fun Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Enjoyed that Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As a slight addendum, a little more of Brandon's fun..... Sorry chap.

http://youtube.com/v/bInuqkTjTqc&feature=youtu.be
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
ansta1, nice one, I forgot about that clip Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
and i forgot to drop a copy off, sorry, still have it and the other footage if you want me to put it on a card and drive the whole 7 miles to towcester!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
no probs would be good to see you, usually here most of the time LOL
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Made me laugh out loud, thanks Laughing My partners starting to wonder what's going on.
has your son thought of taking up snowboarding of he's that good on one plank?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
livetoski, Loved it! thanks for sharing Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ansta1, PMSL Laughing (not because he fell, obviously!)
snow conditions
livetoski, Very Happy

Megamum, you just need a better camera.
ski holidays
livetoski, Is this your same son that had smashed his leg up last time we spoke, looks like he enjoys himself, and gives in plenty............just watched again - particularly like the spin off the track - reminded me of a similar one I did a few years ago, took a real high-sider into the deep woods............took me ages to get out of the forest, caught an edge and flew off the track into the trees! Laughing
latest report
Just watched this with my littlest girl. "They need to be more careful" she says. Looks like fun to me.
ski holidays
Markymark29, yep only got one thank goodness, he spent couple weeks on crutches early on this season and also last season.

The bit where he went off the side of the track was not a good day to do it, one of the bar owners down in La Praz did the same thing that day, and ended up with a fractured spine after hitting a tree. Not good.

He does ski pretty hard, he won the best skier of the season award in La Tania, voted for by all the other seasonnaires
Toofy Grin
snow report
Shimmy Alcott, you're welcome, shame I can't release some of the other footage he left on the camera.... Not sure that's what go-pro's where meant for, but then again it is a 'point of view' camera.... Twisted Evil
ski holidays
livetoski, ansta1, really good vids, thanks for posting. (Some on here are often a bit, erm, boring, unless you know the skiers personally.)
ski holidays
maggi, thanks was fun putting it together

ansta1, hope he didn't leave anything on the mem card he shouldn't have done Toofy Grin
ski holidays
livetoski, If he had have done, I'd have been sending the cases off for a deep clean, but no just jesting he didn't..
snow report
Great little vid. Genuine LOL. In my mind I ski like that. In practice is probably what most people call falling over.

Modest Mouse - The Good Times are Killing Me. Did you get that from Helly Hansen Happy Happy ??
snow report
Nickski,
Quote:

Did you get that from Helly Hansen Happy Happy ??

yep sure did, great little ski film, think I have just about all the music from that film on mp3 Very Happy
snow report
livetoski, agree. One of the best freebies I ever got, with great music to boot
ski holidays
freebie ski movie?? Where from Smile

Just about to head to an airport shortly, would fill in the time nicely on the plane Smile
ski holidays
Nickski, same here free in a goodie bag from Ellis I think

kitenski, sure you could down load it from somewhere
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy