Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

winter season 2012/13 tignes flat share???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi

Im going to do a season in tignes this winter and i am trying to find shared accommodation but having a hard time trying. I would share with any amount of people really, and would be up for getting a group first and then booking. Im thinking of driving down from the uk late november maybe and working if i can.
If anybody is interested or has any info that would be useful then it would be a great help.

Thanks
Danny
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends on how much you want to work - a lot of jobs come with accom, a lot of those jobs without accom will have gone by early Dec. Have you looked at Natives.co.uk - the site for seasonal workers. If you want to go independant Tignes.co.uk and AngelsDen (can't remember web address) have some seasonnaires accom - beware they go early.

PS Great choice of resort!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi - I'm thinking of doing the same. Please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you some info about myself and the accommodation options I've found already.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you're thinkoing of going out and trying to get a job then you really need to have your acommodation sorted before you go.

However, it's catch 22 as most "seasonal Accommodation" providers will erquire the full season rent in advance of the season.

As for availability we (www.livetheseason.com) can usually find stuff right through to the start of the season, obviously the "cheapest" goes first and then you work your way up in terms of cost.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey man, I'm looking for season accommodation in Tignes as well. Been chatting to another guy in the same boat. Let me know if you're still looking and we can try and sort something! cheers.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
just had a look at livetheseason.com

Is that all that a full season's rent costs?

Hmm.. certainly an attractve proposition for when I've got a bit more time on my hands Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

Is anyone still looking for a flatmate?

I will be working in lavachet and really need some accomodation!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carpsondaly wrote:
hi

Im going to do a season in tignes this winter and i am trying to find shared accommodation but having a hard time trying. I would share with any amount of people really, and would be up for getting a group first and then booking. Im thinking of driving down from the uk late november maybe and working if i can.
If anybody is interested or has any info that would be useful then it would be a great help.

Thanks
Danny

Hey man im looking to get away from like the 15th of jan for 4 weeks....im looking for a place to stay. Did you manage to find anything that you could do with a room mate for 4 weeks!?!?
hope you are having a smashing time!

zack
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy