Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting to La Chaudanne from Meribel Village for ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have quite a big group staying at Les fermes De Meribel over at Meribel Village 1400 , and some families will have kids in ski school .
How easy is it to get from Meribel Village down to La Chaudanne in time for lessons . Lessons start at 9.15 so what time do the ski lifts open at Meribel Village , le Golf I think . Does that allow enough time for learner kids ot get over to la chaudanne ? are there any other options for people staying at Les Fermes ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No chance of skiing across with kids for 9.15. Golf doesn't open 'til at least 9am; it's a 7 minute lift followed by an awkward rope tow and a longish flat path to get to the Chaudanne. Take the free ski bus instead.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agree with Raceplate, take the free bus, it runs regularly and stops right beside the Chaudanne. Either that or see if the ski school do afternoon lessons so its less of a rush in the morning.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gwatts10, as the others said, the bus....... did exactly what you want to do 3 years ago, and it worked fine. Just a bit of a faff, (i didn't do it however, other half did) little people and all the gear on a bus.

when we were there, golf opened a bit earlier than 9, but then it seemed the slowest lift in the world!!, there is a fancy new one now.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gwatts10, Bus will be fine, I think there is an 830am so plenty of time to arrive before 915am lessons. There are often instructors on the bus heading to work so it must be reliable enough for them!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy