Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone ever purchase from Sport Bittl Germany???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering because I just parted with £287 for a pair of 11/12 Volkl Kendos and a set of 11/12 Marker Griffon bindings... including shipping to the UK.... which although it's last season's stock, I thought was a STUPIDLY GOOD DEAL.. and so jumped on it.

from what i have read on the web they are fairly reputable.

I have one small demon in the back of my head (well many, but that's a different story) and he's saying. "perhaps these are b-stock new, or Blemished, or something similar...." but nothing I read on their website remotely implied that.

Oh I cant wait to get my shiny new skis.

Where is the Snow???

Admin, cant you make it snow, please????
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bit late to ask really if you've already bought wink However I've found German retailers to be very sound indeed. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
quadwould, Sport Bittl are based in Munich and are very reputable as well as knowledgeable. I've been a regular customer of theirs for over 15 years. Good prices, especially for the previous season's stock. They are probably having their summer sale right now and clearing what was not sold in the end of season sales. The new stock for next season is starting to be delivered so they are probably looking for storage space as it will not be on show until late September at the earliest.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Colin B, Indeed, but I figured it was worth a punt, and I am protected by EU contract law and my credit card should anything go wrong. but yeah i figured, German retailers were probably a sound bet.

I really hope they are straight and true with no blemished or defects. thats my job to provide those, whilst thrashing mountians Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
quadwould, Let me know how you get on with the delivery as I am trying really hard to talk myself out of some new skis at the moment!
Thanks.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Package arrived today!!!!!!!
The Skis look 99.9% perfect.
and the bindings 100%

So not a bad dead at all.

Just went back to their website and the same kit deal jumped from €336 to €419 Shocked

I So got in at the right time !!! Twisted Evil cant wait to get the bindings mounted and to test them out.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
quadwould, I ordered some Mantras and Squire bindings after your reading your post. Paid a little bit more but still super cheap. As I don't speak/read any German I called them to place the order and they couldn't have been more helpful. Hopefully the skis will arrive soon, exciting!! Just a long old wait to ski them now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy