Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Supershape titans

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Currently skiing on K2 Silencers and Rossi Z10's.

Looking at possibly getting rid of the Z10's because I find them far too flappy and have no edge grip when being pushed which get frustrating. If I were to sell them I'd be looking at getting a ski like the titans, just wondering what peoples views on them are? I've only head good things so far!

In terms of ability I'm a instructor who likes to ski aggressively, mainly piste, little bit of off piste. Height 6'2 and weight around 70kgs... Only slight concern is not being able to really crank them up due to my weight?

Would probably be looking at getting 170 or 177cm, not sure which people would recommend most?

Any views are welcome!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
at 6'2" 1 would be looking at the 177 at least, and if you want it for mostly piste then also worth a look is the Supershape Magnum, just a touch narrower in the waist and a little stiffer too so more responsive

that said the titan is a great ski too..... but i like all the supershapes in the range Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spiky1013, I'm selling a set of 177cm Titans, £250.00 if you're interested. Happy to let you try them at Hemel.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spiky1013, I am almost 70kg and ski 170 Titans. They are fantastic on piste with upto 20 cm of powder on top. In deep powder off piste I found them a handful, but that is probably just my lack of skill.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman, Saw that on another thread and im very tempted by them, however I think I've lined up a pair and was just wanting peoples opinions on them Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy