Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

That's quite a lot of snow...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
That's quite a lot of snow...

When you look at it like this...

Photos by the very wonderful 360 Niseko
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wonder if that pic (which I now cannot find) we took was on the same road with the speed sign???
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ah, found it Smile

ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great photos! Amazing how much is under the snow! Recently went for a hike in the mountains behind Sapporo. Amazing to see whole buildings that we didnt know existed as they're covered in snow during the winter.

A few months ago, I could step off my 2nd floor balcony onto the pile of snow next to our building. Now it's 30ft from the ground and a lovely spot for a BBQ!

Only 5 months till winter!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Glen's (360Niseko) shot is from the Panorama line road Rt 66 just beyond Chisenupuri ski area and Yukichichibu onsen.

If I'm not mistaken your pic is on the summer road that links Goshiki Onsen with Kutchan kitenski. The 'road' you hit after dropping off the back of the peak at Niseko Grand Hirafu.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 5-03-13 23:23; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does the first sign say "I'm with d**khead"?. Toofy Grin

No offence.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
... and take note of the red & white pole extending upward from the left-hand edge of the sign: this is a road-edge marker implying that the snow often gets EVEN DEEPER than in this picture!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MagSeven,
Quote:

A few months ago, I could step off my 2nd floor balcony onto the pile of snow next to our building. Now it's 30ft from the ground and a lovely spot for a BBQ!

I met a Japanese girl skiing once and she told em that where she came from on the main Island all the older houses were built with front doors on the first floor as well as the ground floor for getting out in winter. Though the winters now are less snowy than they were and the doors are not needed anymore.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mike Pow wrote:
If I'm not mistaken your pic is on the summer road that links Goshiki Onsen with Kutchan kitenski. The 'road' you hit after dropping off the back of the peak at Niseko Grand Hirafu.
Yes that's correct. Having a photo taken with the road sign was too good an opportunity to miss!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy