Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

nealson-tesco clubcard

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just to let people know , nealson are now signed up to tesco clubcard deals. you can save up to £300 per person. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I spotted that the other day. Have you looked into t&c‘s yet? I have donw cosmos holidays in the past but as you could only use the vouchers on full brochure prices the deals werent as good as they first appered think thy ended up being 2.5 x face value on vouchers rather than the 4 x advertised.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I found that the T & Cs on a Wightlink crossing for my daughter last week were so onerous that it would probably have been better just to pay cash, particularly as the weather (heavy rain and 44 knot gusts.....) meant we had to change the booking. I use almost all my Tesco vouchers for Eurotunnel, and though they're now only worth 3 x face value, the lack of silly T & Cs make that a very good use. I would only ever use a TO for a last minute cheapie.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been using my Tesco vouchers for Avios (formerly airmiles). Those, along with a Shell card means I've amassed 60,000 Avio points in 4 years. As an indication for 9000 points, I could fly BA to Geneva (+£27 in taxes/fees) or take the Eurostar to Paris.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I do Avios with Tesco, Shell, various hotel groups and AMEX. I get enough points everyyear to fly the family somewhere nice. It was even better when I was flying to Africe or France on business every week snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Those, along with a Shell card means I've amassed 60,000 Avio points in 4 years. As an indication for 9000 points, I could fly BA to Geneva (+£27 in taxes/fees) or take the Eurostar to Paris.

without knowing how many Tesco points you collect it's hard to judge whether that's good value. I get enough Tesco points to do 4 eurotunnel crossings per year, with no further tax to pay.

I don't shop that much in Tesco - many of my points come through shoving absolutely everything through my Tesco Clubcard Mastercard, which is paid off in full by Direct Debit every month.

I specially enjoy shopping in Waitrose and collecting Tesco points. Just sent off this morning for a crossing in August - worth £140, cost me one-third of that in Tesco vouchers.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
Quote:

Those, along with a Shell card means I've amassed 60,000 Avio points in 4 years. As an indication for 9000 points, I could fly BA to Geneva (+£27 in taxes/fees) or take the Eurostar to Paris.

without knowing how many Tesco points you collect it's hard to judge whether that's good value. I get enough Tesco points to do 4 eurotunnel crossings per year, with no further tax to pay.

£2.50 in vouchers gives you 600 points.

I normally shop in Waitrose but use Tesco for fuel sometimes.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

many of my points come through shoving absolutely everything through my Tesco Clubcard Mastercard

+1 to that - allthough we also shop in Tesco as well. Certainly pays for several crossings a year.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy