Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels in Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of any decent hotels that will take 3/4 night bookings in Verbier TC , budget will mean it has to be a 2 or 3 star I guess .Needs to be centrally located .
Is it possible to get hotel accomodation in Verbier for €100 to €150 pppn
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gwatts10, Try Hotel Central, stayed there 3-4 years ago great place.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gwatts10, Also Garbo, was being rebuilt last winter but I believe its reopening this winter. Both are very central. Or if you are prepared for a bit of lifts access hassle theres a great place in Nendaz called Les Etagnes, better VFM but not so good for banging nightlife but has a good apres tent, equally good access to 4 Vallees though IMO. Google all 3, all highly recommended, stayed at all 3 (including Central) in the past and all do 3-4 night stays.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gwatts10, I stayed a few years ago in Hotel Les Chamois which has a central location and is a friendly family run establishment. I also ate in the evenings in their restaurant which was good.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hotel de la Poste.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
gwatts10, Or................Stay down in Le Chable and get the lift up daily, never done it but supposed to be very good and some decent b&b places with food/ bars down there. You could then go on train from GVA to Martigny, taxi to Le Chable. A google search would soon suss out places in Le Chable.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gwatts10, Markymark29, Train runs right into Le Châble form Martigny. Hotel de La Poste has recently been refurbished. Hotel du Gietroz also an option. Lift runs til 1930 so Verbier après still an option and buses run after that.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Steve Sparks, Even better, maybe will go next season for a long weekend, got me thinking!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
and....the long promised Le Chable-Bruson lift will open for next season.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rungsp, I hope that won't make Bruson more crowded. I just love that place.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy