Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Got my son Corrupt skis ( dirty Fitzwilliams - horrid name! 163cm) and not sure what bindings to get, like many these days, not much money so looking for something reasonable ( or second hand) so anyone out there who can help I would be most appreciative.
He is 14 next seson and can get over most of a mountain with ease!
Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
what's his weight, what bindings has he had in the past and what(if any) problems did he have with them. What's the price range and what sort of skiing will he be doing?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
Thanks for coming back to me, he is about 58kgs and had Marker bindings on his Misdemeanours but has now grown out of them. Selling his old skis and bindings so having bought the skis not got much to spend ( although they were a stunning bargain!) so really a decent binding that is not too pricey i.e under £150?
Thanks very much
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STORM-2012-Adult-Ski-Bindings-Brakes-Brake-Width-LD-FAT-115mm-NEW-STOCK-/150743621978?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Skiing_Snowboarding_Bindings_CV&hash=item231905215a
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Those tyrolia bindings are decent, but these are without a doubt the best bindings you can get for that price. : http://www.sport-conrad.com/page/product-detail/__/shop/prod/1870
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As mag1882, says the pivots are a steal for 170 euros. I love my pair on my park skis, have had no issues with them after a season of hard abuse in the park. They will easily outlast the skis so are worth the investment.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whatever you get make sure you pick something with the appropriate break width so you can't catch when on edge.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bear in mind that replacement brakes for look pivots are £75 a pair. Brakes for tyrolia can often be found as spares in most shop workshops for free or a nominal £5.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tiff1234567, I've got some s/h silver/black 4-12din Salomon S912's for sale with the full metal Driver toe (bomb proof) & 92mm brakes (perfect for the 88mm DB's). Recently tested perfectly on my torque testing machine. Any shop has the mounting jig for these. £65 inc mounting or UK postage or can post to France for £75.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon, do you have any salomon sth 12 drivers? and if so how much?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mag1882 wrote:
spyderjon, do you have any salomon sth 12 drivers? and if so how much?

mag1882, sorry no, you're a few days too late as I've just sold a pair of STH14's to another snowHead. Only got the above 912Driver's. Less plastic in the 912's than the STH's.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy