Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GoPro video from this years trip in La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How;s it going folks,

little bit late in the year now for finishing up the editing on the vid but ho hum! Here it is anyway, hope you enjoy:

http://youtube.com/v/6NQgc8JFveQ

Cheers

Mark
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MSP watch out!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mrfrosty85, Looked like you had fun Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Plagne flat and no off piste Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
On a slightly more positive note the image quality seems good to my untrained eye and it seems relatively stable.

It's a bit long, hence might not hold the viewers attentions. The transitions are a bit 'choppy' in places.

On the whole, very nice.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, dude - on piste I grant you it's bit motorway but there's acres of off-piste. If you ski off the back of the glacier there's even a route to Tignes Le Lac.

Didn't know there was a 'park in LaPlagne as I always use the one in Les Arcs so that was informative but I prefer border- X anyway!

More crashes, please. And keep your legs together for moguls.

Thought the edit could be tighter - faster cuts at times and shorter over all. And more crashes. Overall C+

RtSR

p.s. a few more crashes wouldn't hurt .... well, it might, but I'm good with that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mrfrosty85, an interesting shot looking straight down your body - I haven't seen that before. It gives quite a weird effect.

Have to agree with Ratty that the edit could be alot tighter with more interesting transitions but I'm sure its a great memory for you and your group to remember their hols by, which is the main thing really.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thanks very much guys, appreciate the advice. I see what you mean about holding viewers' attentions, will make it more snappy on future vids Wink

Ratty; do you think i should put more crashes in next years'? haha Smile

I was a bit limited in going off piste as no one would come with me Sad but next year, there will be a few more non-beginners so should be ok

Thanks again folks,

Mark
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy