Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good deals for a father and child

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went to the Hotel Crystal in Obergurgl in April. They do a special deal for an adult and child. For example, a double room the week we went was €154 per night for both of us versus €135 for single use and €208 for two adults.

Hoping to try somewhere new next year, 4 day break in Easter holidays. Most places seem to charge the same price as for two adults (not unreasonably as we are using the same space).

Anyone know anywhere else that does a special for and adult and child. Prefer Austria and somewhere high ish as it's late season.

Welcome any ideas
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Blastfromthepast,

I don't know if it helps as we're in France rather than Austria.

But, we charge child price for children (under 16) and adult price for adults, regardless of who is in a room. Prices start from £450 per adult and £400 per child for the week including food in a catered chalet - link in my tag line below.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Blastfromthepast, I've had some good deals in the past from Ski Esprit but they have a limited number of rooms they offer on this basis and it depends on the age of child. I've bailed on them for next season as their discounts largely stop for an 11 year old especially as it would have been at half term.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks all. Looking for a 4 day break only so probably will need to be a DIY hotel trip
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No worries - hope you find something which suits and that you have a lovely holiday.

Happy planning!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pretty much all hotels/guesthouses in Austria will discount a child if sharing with adult - often around 50% depending on age
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blastfromthepast, have a look at snowcoach, I normally get change out of £600 for 4 & 5 (ski day) trips to Val Cenis etc. Including 3/4 board and travel, they do kids discounts, sometimes free kids ski & boot hire and kids passes, very lazy way to holiday with child!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy