Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia 25-29 April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
25th April

We arrived just after lunch so decieded to skied for a few hours. Rather than wander aimlessly/get pi$$ed.

It's a bit windy, although the snow if some of the best I've skied on even late in the afternoon. Visibilty was poor all afternoon. Tried to off piste just at the side of the piste but my brain didn't seem to see the drop. As I pushed myself back up the snow was up to my shoulder. Skied runs 7, 38 and 39 today, although in the poor vis I am sure they will look different tomorrow.

I think I last came here about 27 years ago, and clearly don't remember any of it!

I turn 40 tomorrow so it would be nice to see some sun and the Matterhorn! Looking at the forecast it seems unlikey I am going to be able to ski in to Zermatt before I leave.

Any runs worth taking a look at?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dave_m, Weather can change in hours. Thought I'd never get to Zermatt, but managed it on the last day.

Run 5 on the Vlatournenche side is good. I liked the cruise blues, so skied 6,27,4 and 5 alot.

Have a great birthday. Hope you get the sun and clear skies to see the Matterhorn. Breathtaking!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What a contrast to when I was there at the end of Feb with 18º sunshine, perfect visibility but patchy, slushy snow.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
...no sun, but car has snow on it, as do the trees! Sweet!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My 40th birthday was a day of 2 halfs.

Morning/lunch time

Afternoon

That'll be me then! My fave piste and best snow:
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dave_m, I scoffed at the special warning sign - then I skied it on Saturday, piste being particularly wind polished refreeze and off-piste being a nice sketchy wind/suncrust. Gave me a laugh at a few overconfident lads who started well then ended up sliding it on their faces though.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Brilliant day.

Matterhorn was open so we spent a while over there, until they shut it again. Thankfully they were still letting Cervinia lift pass holders use the cable car.

Snow was the best I've skied on in a long time.

Tried to do some off piste.....reminded myself how crap at it I am.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Unfortunately all lifts are shut today.

Raining in resort, but looks like plenty of fresh snow about 2500m.

Bummer
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Could be an incredible end of season for cervinia and zermatt!

Weekend looks like plenty of new snow!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy