Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

USA 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Iam ooking for 1 or 2skiers to join me on a5 week tour next January to Colorado.I am panning to ski for at east 15 days of the period away at Vail Breckenridge Beaver Creek etc and estimate it will cost £4000 maybe a bit cheaper with 3 in the party. I woud like to book the fights and arrangements eg car hiire and accommodation within the next mionth or so .Anyone interested let me know asap

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-05-12 22:37; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I usually go with with a mate in January. He is not sure about next year though so I was going to give it a miss. I don't think I should be away from home for much more than 2 week slots. You need to buy the Epic Pass. I don't think you need to comit so early for the rest , car hire can be last minute, accomodation can be a problem so perhaps 3+ months before. Flights when you can get a sale price. BA is £660 return at the moment, I would hope for a better price. Let me know how you go on, sharing accomodation/ care hire cost might be an option for me.

p.s. I would edit out your e-mail address unless you like the spam bots to get you ! People can PM you.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the info .I will bare this in mind - i need to speak to someone about the editing as Ihaven't a clue how to do this
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
to edit -Just click on th scissors icon on the right of the text.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks -have done as suggested
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
romanivanec wrote:
thanks -have done as suggested
is there no one out there witha bit of time for a month's fun in the white stuff?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
last chance before iI book the flights -does any one fancy the challenge of a month on and off the piste in the good old (new actually) USA?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi!

Im going to utah last week of january, maybe longer if I meet nice company. Staying in Salt Lake, driving to whichever is best any day. I travel alone (youre of course welcome aboard!) but will absolutely not ski alone. want to go down some serious hills but need company to reduce avalanche risks.

Basically Im a pretty nice guy so not many requirements on our part except from being able to dig and preferred having your own tranceiver to find me (yeah - other way around as well). avalanche is pretty much only risk but Ive been around and can tell you all you need to know (if necessary). powder is god.

//Jon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy