Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody booked up for next year...

Poster: A snowHead
Flights booked to Geneva for late Jan!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nothing definately planned yet... just a load of high falutin' dreams and a very long wish list... Confused
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Booked with Wayne for half term in Madonna di Campiglio with my daughter
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevew,
Thanks Madeye-Smiley

Can you belive it.
More bookings this year than same time last year Toofy Grin (up 17%)
2 of our big hotels almost full for HT.
New Year going well.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Got the people, got the deposits, can't get the chalet owners to respond to my booking enquiry Sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My only criteria is that I want to go somewhere different, that I've never skiied before, for at least one holiday. (But I'd allow Tignes to be that new place if more than double-M is open).

If s9BB is in the dollies again, then the plan is to ski some more map areas. Might need to hop in the car, or sort a taxi, or stop off en route and bag Kronplatz or something.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
zakopane over xmas(dont need to book that as gf's family live 1hr away from there, and staying over there there for xmas) and aint booking anything else untill after xmas, this year i paid 325 for a week in sauze half board staying right at the bottom of the clotes lift booked that just after xmas, fingers x'd for another late deal like that.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes in November pencilled in. Christmas at Les Deux Alpes - hotel & flights booked & paid, just transfers, passes & a couple of lessons with Charlotte to book. Easter in Valloire planned and just beginning to think about farming out the kids for a cheeky grown up week in January.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
St Christoph with GF and her kids (their first trip) for xmas and 2 weeks based in Fieberbrunn Feb-March......Excited already!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Val D'Isere 5th Jan, very much looking forward to it, our first visit there.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
*Must stop looking at this thread*
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hmm, is looking at St.Anton over New Year into January...

May do a bash or two as well.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
January and March holidays booked from work, and blocked off on our apartment calendar.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Another for alp d'huez feb half term
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ski Amadé / Salzburgerland - Sometime in mid November to at least 1st May wink wink
ski holidays
flangesax, shuttit wink Laughing

otherwise you'll end up with a long term lodger... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
flangesax, Me too but I'm probably adding a Tirol season pass as well this year, not sure which one yet though Toofy Grin
snow report
Predictably we've booked Chinaillon (Le Grand Bornand) again for Christmas week... this'll be our fifth Christmas there.
Be great if we can have as much snow as we had last Christmas. Cool
snow report
Samerberg Sue, That goes for you too madam. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Hells Bells wrote:
January and March holidays booked from work, and blocked off on our apartment calendar.

I read that as January to March booked off from work! My wishful thinking on your behalf eh! Laughing
latest report
Late November - late April in Fernie. Good times. snowHead (at least that's the plan).

Might have to add a couple of weeks in Banff though as their season lasts longer!
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots, want to share a pad in them thar hills? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Flights booked for Geneva Feb half term - Looking for accomodation in Morillon 1100 snowHead
snow report
Kaprun in January for a week and 4 days in March. Hopefully get a week in before christmas at a new undecided location. Bring it on!!
snow conditions
shoogly wrote:
Yep. Val d'isere in march Very Happy

Haven't booked yet (I'll book the week before I go!) but I will DEFINITELY be going back to Val D next March. Very Happy Very Happy

See you in La Folie wink

I will be going to either Courchevel or Val D at Christmas (the latter if I can persuade the others), and probably Austria somewhere end of Jan. I'd like to go to Mayrhofen again so I can do Harakiri properly with my new-found confidence, but we shall see. They won't be booked until later this year though.
snow report
Just checking out Sun Peaks or Whistler for Feb half term
snow conditions
Schladming in January for the family trip, possibly Lech in Feb for the grown ups and Obertauern in March for the lads trip wink
snow report
Whistler in March Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mottaret in January
snow report
not yet

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Thu 14-06-12 10:06; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Five weeks in apartment near Morzine in Jan/Feb. My gap season as a ski bum 30 years late. Excited already!
snow report
Not even thought about it yet, but have booked 7 days walking in the Dolomites in August, followed by 3 days in lake Garda , then 2 in Venice. Hope it works out and i am sure it will, just hope the Missus loves the area, hard not to really. Stopping at the Sporthotel in Arabba, went there for a meal on my last trip and it looks really nice, anyone been there ?.

After injuring my knee in February and already having a second week booked at the end of March (which I would not have booked knowing I was going to get injured) I am only taking a week at a time from now on.
snow conditions
andy wrote:
My only criteria is that I want to go somewhere different, that I've never skiied before, for at least one holiday. (But I'd allow Tignes to be that new place if more than double-M is open).

If s9BB is in the dollies again, then the plan is to ski some more map areas. Might need to hop in the car, or sort a taxi, or stop off en route and bag Kronplatz or something.

Andy I skied kronplatz & Alleghe this year, both well worth a visit especially if you have a car.
snow report
Kel wrote:
... I am only taking a week at a time from now on.

Welcome to the darkside... Toofy Grin Laughing
snow report
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Kel wrote:
... I am only taking a week at a time from now on.

Welcome to the darkside... Toofy Grin Laughing

Is that a SHUSS doulee entrende Laughing

If anyone could keep up with you slopeside on the the BOMBARDINOS it's my OH.

Her idea of the impending hol is how far to the next refgio. snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
U know wot I mean

REFUGIO
latest report
I think I might have got it !!!!!!

Me being an eager beaver Puzzled
latest report
Kel, Laughing Laughing Laughing Yep wink You didn't honestly expect me to let you get away with that one did you? Laughing

And if you're OH can give me a run for my money... I expect to see both of you in Arrabba next year then. wink
snow conditions
We will be in arabba in August, you are more than welcome to join us for a drink or 4

Was a bit slow on the the reply considering my previous.

Are we the only snowHead S still awake at this hour.

Just finishing a bottle of Hardys crest B4 going to bed Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
Kel - this is primetime for me. Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy