Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any advice on the company Alpine Elements, and/or Chalet Emma, Meribel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, I am looking to book a holiday for my family of 4 and our 2 friends and their young son. So far, a holiday in Chalet Emma in Meribel with Alpine Elements is coming up cheapest for the week 10th Feb 2013. However, I have seen a few fairly awful reviews of alpine elements. Some of them were a bit out of date, so I was hoping to see if anyone had any recent experiences they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance :0)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
alpine elements are fine and just like any tour op. Chalet Emma is also very nice as I used to run it for a summer back in the day.

Have a great time and let us know how it all goes.

Regards

Andy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheapness and potential to be disapoointed by one or more elements of the experience tend to be correlated in my exposure to TO/holiday providers.

Note this is not any specific reference to Alpine Elements (of whom I have only indirect experience), not leaast because they have been known to be litigious when it comes to internet comment on their business.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stayed with them in Les Gets this year in Chalet Seigneurie. Chalet is a little old and rough around the edges, apparently recently refurbished but that was not immediately obvious. Food was brilliant, cleanliness of the chalet was not as good as other places I have stayed in. Felt that the resort manager, who was a lovely person, was not really on top of things. To summarise, they were fine but no more than that.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
GoofyRoofy, There was a quite extensive thread about AE a while ago. Try and dig it out. For my money just OK not luxury as advertised. Others had it worse.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I wouldn't use Alpine Elements ever again. Our trip in March to Les Arcs revealed a complete disregard for basic Health & Safety. Our 5 year old received an 8 stitch gash to his foot due to broken tiles in the swimming pool. The pool was not closed or repaired and no warning signs were put up. An electrical power point was faulty electrocuting two guests - the chalet host didn't report it because 'they won't do anything about it anyway'. We pointed out that 110v would kill a 4 or 5 year old - Alpine Elements wrote back explaining only if they tried to put something into the socket. Unbelievable. Be warned.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
6 duplicate posts on every AE thread he could find......
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
b]holidayloverxx[/b], the same could now be said for you!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mclarbj wrote:
.....An electrical power point was faulty electrocuting two guests.....

Wow. So two dead punters Shocked What dud the police say, dude?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy