Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Choosing A Powder Ski - Chose WhiteDot Directors then impulse bought Coreupt Bangers as well!

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me deciding what ski I should choose. I know it's generally a good idea to try before you buy, but buying online now with all the end of season sales going on I think's worth the £200+ I'll save as long as I do my research right.

I'm going to be doing a ski season in Fernie, BC this year/next year and plan to have two pairs of skis - one performance ski for teaching on and doing instructor exams, and then another ski dedicated to off-piste and able to handle the awesome Fernie powder I've seen so many videos of! I'm struggling to choose a pair though, it just seems like there's so much good stuff to choose from. I guess stats that might help are I'm 5'10", weight about 75kg/160lb and don't ski extremely fast but I'm definitely not slow. These will be my first skis, so I have little to base my choice off yet, but it seems that about 181cm is recommended for me for a powder ski.

The skis I really like the look of at the moment are:

Armada JJs (will 185cm be too long?)
Atomic Bent Chetlers (I've only done 11 weeks so far, perhaps more than I can handle?)
Salomon Rocker 2s (can't see much of a downside with these, 180cm or 184cm?)

I've looked at a good hundred odd skis now though and between these three I'm finding it hard to make a choice, but are there any others that come recommended that might suit me? I'm looking for something at least a bit versatile, so something like a rocker-camber-rocker ski sounds like it'd be a good call.

Thanks everyone, sorry it's a bit of a long post!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 1-05-12 21:13; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
185 plus the significant rocker in the JJs is definitely not too short - I'm 5 foot 9 and 74kg and use 190 (Moment) Bibby Pros. Which you should look at, as they are very similar to the JJ's, just better as they don't have a little girl's turn radius. Super versatile shape, they kill it even when there's a shortage on pow (and aren't tooooo bad on piste either).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DannyB01, DannyB01, what skis have you skied and enjoyed?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
clarky999 - yeah I looked at them and they sound perhaps a bit intimidating if I'm honest, though they look incredible! I won't worry about skis being too long then, i guess that means I ought to go with the 184cm Salomon Rocker 2s if I were to choose them then - maybe even the 190s? I love the sound of everything about the JJs though, can't see a negative review out there on them, but yeah the radius does seem slightly short for a powder ski, but I honestly wouldn't know if I'll care! lol

Alans deep bath - these will be my first pair of skis that I've actually bought. Previously everything I've got has been rentals in europe so not that interesting and certainly not powder skis. So I'm asking here with pretty limited knowledge of what I want in that respect. The JJs and Rocker 2s sound most suited to what I'll want to use the skis for, as deep powder as possible but ready to cut through crud and the (very) occasional groomer.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 24-04-12 1:19; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JJs, Bentchetlers, Rocker 2,

add Rossi S7, Movement Flyswatter and maybe something more boutique like the Whitedot Weedeemer if you fancy it - demo it and see what you like best. Maybeworth demoing out in Fernie. Last time I was there there was a store stocking a decent range of Factions plus Black Diamonds IIRC at the Guide Hut.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
DannyB01 wrote:
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me deciding what ski I should choose. I know it's generally a good idea to try before you buy, but buying online now with all the end of season sales going on I think's worth the £200+ I'll save as long as I do my research right.

I'm going to be doing a ski season in Fernie, BC this year/next year and plan to have two pairs of skis - one performance ski for teaching on and doing instructor exams, and then another ski dedicated to off-piste and able to handle the awesome Fernie powder I've seen so many videos of! I'm struggling to choose a pair though, it just seems like there's so much good stuff to choose from. I guess stats that might help are I'm 5'10", weight about 75kg/160lb and don't ski extremely fast but I'm definitely not slow. These will be my first skis, so I have little to base my choice off yet, but it seems that about 181cm is recommended for me for a powder ski.

The skis I really like the look of at the moment are:

Armada JJs (will 185cm be too long?)
Atomic Bent Chetlers (I've only done 11 weeks so far, perhaps more than I can handle?)
Salomon Rocker 2s (can't see much of a downside with these, 180cm or 184cm?)

I've looked at a good hundred odd skis now though and between these three I'm finding it hard to make a choice, but are there any others that come recommended that might suit me? I'm looking for something at least a bit versatile, so something like a rocker-camber-rocker ski sounds like it'd be a good call.

Thanks everyone, sorry it's a bit of a long post!

Atomic Access in 181. I'm 185lbs and luv 'em. I wouldn't describe Bent Chetlers as a versatile resort ski - you will be either fighting them or skiing at 'Mach Chicken' Very Happy. Besides you will be able to ski that light Fernie powder on anything Wink.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fatbob - I've heard many good things about the S7, but for some reason I'm not too keen on it. The Flyswatter I know nothing about and I'll look into the Weedeemer again. The thing with demoing them is that right now the sales would mean I could save between £200-£300, which I would definitely want to put to use on buying other equipment as well. I think I'll just take the risk and get something here which everyone seems happy with, and I've watched like 20 youtube videos and read at least as many reviews on each of the ones I'm most interested in. Apparently it's worth going even larger with these sort of skis, would you guys recommend 184cm or 190cm if I were to choose the Rocker 2s? I'm leaning towards that right now, they look awesome and everyone's happy with them.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DannyB01, Fairynuff. To be honest all of them will work on good days in Fernie. Just my observations but I'd maybe go shorter rather than longer for some of the tight Fernie trees unless I'd skied rocker a bit before. Regardless a tip and tail rockered ski will pivot on a Loonie so you can get them through tree shots anyway with a bit of practice. You can thank us when you've had your first slarve down Anaconda Glades.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fatbob - haha sounds awesome I can't wait to try skiing on powder skis, it'll be so different from what I'm used to. It's a shame I can't really find anywhere with stock left, the price JJs is going for is making it not really worth buying them (unless unity on here is still selling his) and just waiting for demos. I can only find 180cm Rocker 2s in stock, but snowtrax is selling the Bent Chetlers with bindings for 183cm for £400, which seems like an amazing deal. I'm worried about waiting too long in case they go out of stock too, but I do wonder if they'll be a bit too extreme for me. Thing is by the end of the season I'd really hope they won't be, even if they are at the start, so I'll probably not let it worry me too much.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Of the ones on your list I'd go with the Bents or the Rocker2s - based purely on shop fondling. I liked the feel of the Rockers much more than I expected (I'm normally not so keen on Salomon skis, they sometimes feel a bit flimsy and lifeless [to me]).

If you're still considering the Bibbys, they are VERY easy to ski - whilst capable, they're definitely not as stiff and chargey as they're sometimes made out to be.

Not sure you should necessarily jump up to the longest skis in the ranges if you haven't skied so much before, although it does depend on your style. I like longer turns, but rocker does make it super easy to pivot skis quickly too when you have to. I wouldn't want my skis shorter, but you/your style may vary. Will also depend how much you are willing to 'grow into' your skis I guess.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I doubt the Bents will be too much ski for you - all these 5 point sidecut/rocker camber rocker type skis are built for the same ease of use and versatility. The Bents looked more playful than chargey to me.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
clarky999 wrote:
I doubt the Bents will be too much ski for you - all these 5 point sidecut/rocker camber rocker type skis are built for the same ease of use and versatility. The Bents looked more playful than chargey to me.

I have it from two guys who get given their skis by Atomic and they can ski (CSIA L4 ex-racer types, not small). They have the Bents and the Access and even they just reserve the Bents for 'special' days. Demo is important of course but if you can't then I really would go with the Access.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DannyB01, This is one area of skis where I am no armchair expert, so please discount if you wish.

I'm also no expert on prevailing Fernie conditions... But I would want to make sure that my "powder" skis were polyvalent enough to cope with rather more than pure powder. Unless you want 3 pairs? (nothing wrong with that).

My perception of the full bore freeride/powder skis is that they compromise big stylee in anything else (no, I haven't skied many, I reserve right to change my mind) but to my mind something like a Mantra (or Gotama if you want more float) would be a better compromise... (I note that you also don't mention what sort of skier you are typically in any detail). My rationale is that we had 3 days in Kicking Horse in chopped powder where I would not have wanted my SLs and nor would I have wanted a real true powder ski, whereas the Mantras just bored on through (I'm 5'6" and 61kgs). Equally we had 3 days in Revelstoke after a post-epic-powder-storm rain-storm. I wished I'd had my SLs as at least they'd have made the ice fun.

One note also is that a mate tried his new Salomon Rockers in fine deep steep BC powder in Feb and reckoned they were rubbish. (He's Swiss and a very a strong skier).

Last point, you will almost certainly be able to pick uplast year's or the year's before skis at excellent prices out there and can probably try before you buy.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
What about the atomic blog? 110mm underfoot with rocker
Basically a baby chetler, so I guess a bit more versatile when it's not super deep.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
These, get em whilst they are on the sale!

http://pmgear.com/index.php/skis/191-lhasa-pow-detail
ski holidays
Line Sir Francis Bacon - awesome in tight trees, great in any powder and versatile enough for use on piste. In fact they are a lot of fun on piste if conditions are soft. I used these every day out in interior BC this season and couldn't recommend them enough. Definitely a ski on the playful side, but stiff enough to charge when asked.

For a piste ski I'd look at something like Head Titans for Canada.
ski holidays
As an aside, I've got Whitedot Directors sitting there that I'd let go, mounted with silver p18s. Let me know if interested.
ski holidays
Kenny wrote:
clarky999 wrote:

I have it from two guys who get given their skis by Atomic and they can ski (CSIA L4 ex-racer types, not small). They have the Bents and the Access and even they just reserve the Bents for 'special' days. Demo is important of course but if you can't then I really would go with the Access.

(My bold) probably explains some of that. If they ski anything like the Bibbys (which they should, being basically the same shape just a few mms fatter) they'll ski well on all offpiste snow apart from super hard frozen crud, where you want something stiffer and more traditional to smash through it. They're not *pure* powder skis, they're built for versatility (or they'd be fatter, full rocker no camber, full reverse sidecut). Search on TGR for reviews, there should be plenty about.
snow conditions
^ this is a good call. If you don't have a lot of fat ski experience maybe something at the narrower end of the spectrum would suit and while I haven't skied the Director I've got a fair amount of time on its big bro which is incredibly versatile as long as conditions are on the softer side rather than firm windscour and refreeze.
ski holidays
Yes I should definitely have said, I prefer doing longer turns than a bunch of short turns, though I like to mix it up occasionally. As for the type of terrain I'd like to ski these on, anything with powder, preferably steeper rather than shallower when there's not trees, with trees probably the less extreme stuff at least for the first few weeks. Very keen to try out the drops I hear Fernie has to offer too, not like I have much experience with them but it sounds like my kind of thing. I'm not particularly looking for a hard charger, something playful would be nice. I don't particularly care about having a ski for the park, though occasionally I might spend a (half) day there. Not like that matters in Fernie anyway as it just has a rail park. And I know it's besides the point, but I'm pretty keen on getting a ski that looks awesome as well as skis well.

The amount of choice is overwhelming! haha depthjunkie the Atomic Blogs are some of the first I considered properly, but I was looking at the reviews and particularly the freeskier ratings and it was beaten in pretty much every aspect. The only reason I can see for getting a slightly thinner underfoot version (even though 110mm is fat of course) would be to get better versatility out of the powder, which apparently the blogs don't really have. That could all be wrong though, and I do like the blogs so would be tempted.

kitenski - you guys on here seem to love those and I'd love to get a pair, but on that site they're $900 before any tax OR shipping is added. Do they ship to the UK? I'm not too keen on paying $1100 for a pair of skis without bindings when the bent chetlers are £400 with bindings, or the Rocker 2s are £460 with binings. If I can pick them up for, say, £500 I might be tempted, otherwise it just sounds like silly money to someone like me (on a student budget and never had my own pair of skis).

uktrailmonster - the Line Sir Francis Bacons are being recommended a ton, I think I'm going to have to think about them very strongly. I imagine the piste conditions will be soft in Fernie, at least softer than I'm used to in Europe - I hope so anyway. What about the Mr Pollard's Opus though? I've just spent a while looking into these actually while writing this post, and I can't seem to find them for sale online. The MPOs sound good but can't find them online either and would prefer the SFBs, but nowhere seems to have them apart from Amazon who don't even list the size. Sad The piste ski I'll definitely demo, they'll be my main investment so not even going to take the risk. I love the sound of the Head Titans, simply because that KERS technology is awesome. I like the sound of a couple of Fischer ones also (namely Progressor 1000s).

Kenny - you make an extremely good point, sorry I must've missed your post earlier. The Access sound awesome and they're going for £300 with bindings, which I find hard to believe! Would I be suffering at all going with a 100mm waist instead of something bigger? I mean I don't think I'll be using these all the time as I'll be teaching (hopefully) quite a lot, so it'd be a shame to miss out. Then again they sound designed for someone like me, and if anything am I right in thinking having a narrower waist will only help my technique in the powder? Perhaps getting something like this now's a good idea and I can pick up the Bent Chetlers next season (the 2013 version looks stupidly awesome anyway). Also, 181cm is the exact length the ski calculator predicted for me, not like that says that much but it kinda sounds like a sign. lol Do you think I'd be better suited to the Access or the Blogs considering I'm hoping these will be almost a pure powder ski?

clarky999 - I literally can't find a single place selling the Bibby Pros, any idea where I should look?

So I think I'll rule out Line skis simply because nowhere's selling them or everywhere's out of stock. Volkl Mantra people like but it sounds like a one ski quiver which I don't need. I'm going to rule out the Bent Chetler cos of what Kenny said, and go with the Access or Blog if I choose Atomic skis.
The Salomon Rocker 2s sound good and have my favorite design - they're fatter underfoot but I can only find 180cm versions left, worried that's too short? £450 with bindings.
JJs I still like the sound of and they don't sound too fat to handle, but there's few deals around. They're available in 185cm which sounds good, but are £500 with bindings. These were my number one choice for a considerable length of time though.
If I go with atomic, I'm not sure between the Access or Blog. Blog is fatter underfoot so sounds more like what I'm looking for but if the Access is really that good I'll probably go with it. The blogs I can find for £385 with bindings, or the Access for £300 with bindings.
And just so it's there the Bent Chetlers are £400 with bindings, 183cm length is perfect.

Looks like I'm getting closer to a decision at least, even though there's now more skis to choose from! haha Thanks for your continued help everyone, you're being awesome. Very Happy

Edit: wow I really did just spend an hour and a half writing that and looking at stuff, sorry for missing your posts.

Alans deep bath - thanks I'll look into those and let you know. Smile

clarky999 - so I shouldn't worry about the narrower waist and they'd still be a better option than the blogs? I actually am pretty disappointed that I can't find the Bibby Pros anywhere, they look incredible and everything I've heard about them is good.
snow report
DannyB01, you'd need to order the Bibby Pros from the US. When you're browsing, don't forget to check out Telemark Pyrenees and Sport Conrad.
latest report
Get some Whitedots anyway - they look awesome and there's a sale on at the moment Very Happy
snow report
bobmcstuff - I know very little about the whitedots though I'm keen to hear about them. Where are they on sale?

Alans deep bath - I will definitely check those sites out then, I'd just been searching for pages from the UK worried I'd get killed on shipping. From the sounds of it the Bibby Pros are gonna cost like £100 extra just to get into the country then. Also I should've asked, what size are your Whitedot Directors and what condition? And there's the inevitable question of price! lol The bindings sound absolutely top class but I know little about bindings... Would be nice to have some English skis though if I'm honest! The directors are 107mm underfoot which sounds good but they get advertised as a proper backcountry ski from what I've seen, though they do say they're versatile. Would they suit me?
snow report
DannyB01, 188s but ski short. They've had a weeks use in perfect snow conditions so some light marks not he base so nothing worth talking about. When you're looking at lengths it never tells the full picture particularly when you get in to non-conventional shaped skis. If you have no idea about what your ski preferences are you're taking a bit of a stab in the dark all things considered.

Still think something sub-100 is your best option because for all intents and purposes I'm guessing you're a half decent intermediate/early advanced skier and a daft ski will just hinder your technique. Unless Fernie has an absolutely stellar season and it only snows when you're not working you'll be compromising most of th time.

And whilst all the pros ski them and they'll look cool in the lift line they're probably not the best ski for you. Especially when you're preparing for exams.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 24-04-12 13:46; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
DannyB01, Whitedots nfo here http://www.whitedotfreeride.com/

Directors are described as

The Director is an everyday rockered ski for all conditions. Sitting next to the Preacher as a perfect alternative to positive camber for those looking to get into back country touring and ski mountaineering.

If you take on back country kickers, piste accessed back country or just have fun on the piste, the Directors will accommodate it all.
latest report
DannyB01, livetoski on here runs snowshepherd and they have a Whitedot sale on - noticed it in his sig. Not checked it out though.

http://shop.snowshepherd.co.uk/
snow report
DannyB01, DPS wailer 112 RP are made to fit your requirements, not cheap mind Madeye-Smiley although you could get them in canada with no import duty Cool
snow report
bobmcstuff wrote:
DannyB01, livetoski on here runs snowshepherd and they have a Whitedot sale on - noticed it in his sig. Not checked it out though.

http://shop.snowshepherd.co.uk/

Tim is a good guy but in the interests of balance Sypderjon also stocks Whitedot as do forum advertisers Edge & Wax.

How's that for fair?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
fatbob, fair and balanced indeed snowHead

I just noticed it in his sig is all, hadn't done any other checking.
latest report
DannyB01, I got them straight from Moment's website, not sure anyone in the UK stocks them. Backcountry.com and Evogear usually seem to stock them too.

Out of the Atomics you're considering I'd personally choose the Bents, if that's what you mean about the narrower waist thing?

As for the Directors, my sister has them in 168. She's not the strongest skier around, but still had no problems (loved them) with them in Morzine in March - slush and bumps on piste, slush and corn off. They seem very versatile and capable all around.
snow report
snowtrax have got their line range up for good prices maybe the Line Influence 115, if you are getting taught properly out there something with a 105-110mm waist will be fine for your powder duties, your not overly heavy so float will be maximised
latest report
DannyB01 wrote:

Kenny - you make an extremely good point, sorry I must've missed your post earlier. The Access sound awesome and they're going for £300 with bindings, which I find hard to believe! Would I be suffering at all going with a 100mm waist instead of something bigger? I mean I don't think I'll be using these all the time as I'll be teaching (hopefully) quite a lot, so it'd be a shame to miss out. Then again they sound designed for someone like me, and if anything am I right in thinking having a narrower waist will only help my technique in the powder? Perhaps getting something like this now's a good idea and I can pick up the Bent Chetlers next season (the 2013 version looks stupidly awesome anyway). Also, 181cm is the exact length the ski calculator predicted for me, not like that says that much but it kinda sounds like a sign. lol Do you think I'd be better suited to the Access or the Blogs considering I'm hoping these will be almost a pure powder ski?

I've skied 100+ days in Whistler this season on the Access and we've had an epic snow year. What I have observed with skiers on Bent Chetlers, S7s and other uber fatties is because you are going to be on top of the powder you will be going fast. So when civilians get into steeps and trees they start hacking them around because how many of us are truly good enough to ski such terrain at GS speeds? Not many Toofy Grin. With the Access I can go fast on top or push down into the powder to slow down (and get big face shots). The Blog would probably be okay but I don't feel the need for a pair and I'm bigger boned than you. Shame you can't demo them.
snow conditions
Or Line Influence 105 could fit the bill too. Regarding Atomics, my other half has Atomic Centurys (same as Access with women's graphics). She really likes them and they work pretty well on piste too at 100mm underfoot.
ski holidays
Alans deep bath - on the chart thing I looked at I was definitely somewhere between 7/8 out of 10 (I'll be critical and say 7), I'd definitely say I've been advanced for a good few years, you guys might judge me differently but I'm pretty confident with that statement. These will only be my secondary pair of skis, I plan for all my coaching and teaching to be on a pair of piste skis, I want these for the powder. I'm pretty sure I want a ski 100mm+. From the description on the site the Whietdot Directors sound quite suited for me anyway, so I'm glad you brought them to my attention. Smile

clarky999 - ah it'd be $200 on top of the $700 to import the Bibby Pros and then I'd have to buy and get bindings fitted on top of that, I was expecting to spend that sort of money on my performance ski maybe but I think that'll be too expensive for my off-piste ski. The bent chetlers are wider but I think something narrower might be a bit more manageable for use whenever I'm not teaching or training, rather than just on heavy powder days.

aw-hicks - thanks for the advice, that sounds like a good sort of size to aim for then.

Kenny - every post of yours makes me more confident I should go with the Access, I do really prefer the design of the blog however and would love that floating sensation. But, if the extra £85 won't really get me anything there's not much point.

uktrailmonster - oh no another ski to think about! haha Thanks also for your help.

I think really I'm choosing now between the Whitedot Directors and Atomic Access, which is odd as they seem like completely different types of ski.

Edit: just saw Edge and Wax's youtube review of the Directors and I'm pretty convinced.
snow report
Blatantly go with Directors...

British company, well reviewed, will be awesome, and hardly anyone else out there will have them Wink

(Preachers are meant to be nice and versatile as well)
snow conditions
DannyB01 wrote:

Kenny - every post of yours makes me more confident I should go with the Access, I do really prefer the design of the blog however and would love that floating sensation. But, if the extra £85 won't really get me anything there's not much point.

The Blogs will get you more float and you will probably be ok with them, but the Access is a pretty safe bet if you are buying blind. The Bent definitely demo first. If you go for the Access a lot of people have the bindings set back from center if they use it mainly for powder.

You might hate them of course Shocked .
snow report
bobmcstuff - I think so yeah, that's pretty much the exact thoughts in my head.

Kenny - thank you for all your help, if I can't get the directors for a good deal then I'll go with the Access. I'd probably just mount it regular, guess if I get good by the end of the season it'll be easier for riding switch anyway.
snow conditions
Great thread, I'm in a similar position to the OP. I had pretty much decided on the Line SFB's but I'm tempted by the Directors. Not wishing to hijack the thread, but I'm going to ask anyway... How do the directors compare with the Line SFB's? apart from availability.
ski holidays
stiv24 - the more the merrier, it'll be good to see another point of view too. Smile
ski holidays
Hey guys, not going to comment on the Director's Vs the SFB's as that would be blatantly unfair but I will comment that this last season in the Zillertal we had pretty much the most epic snow year I've experienced, outside of Noth America of course wink and my choice of ski for hitting a tree lined resort was the Director 188 rather than a 189 Preacher. They're outrageously easy to turn, floats well for a 107mm wide ski and works well on piste outside of blue-ice conditions and it is the ski I would pick out of the Whitedot range (and lets face it thats a damn good choice to have!) for either tree lined powder missions or uncertain "has it dumped up top" days.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy