Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Art of Flight Trailer - Travis Rice new Film

Poster: A snowHead
http://whitelines.mpora.com/videos/wltv/art-flight-teaser-travis-rices-sequel.html

Good lordy lord does this look good.... Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
beat me to it. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Crazy stuff
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
looks one one to get
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Are my eyes deceiving me or did he use a chairlift cable as a rail? Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Zero-G wrote:
Are my eyes deceiving me or did he use a chairlift cable as a rail? Shocked

..That would be 'yes, yes he did'... Loving the tree grabs.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nice Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The quality of the photography in this trailer is astonishing! I've been keeping an eye on the production company (Brain Farm) ever since I saw his reel on the Creator's Project site. That man has top notch camera gear.

I appreciate that the skiing/boarding film market is small, which means production budgets are small but Brain Farm has both the gear and the talent to push this little industry to better quality output.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That's some next level film making. Apparently the cash from Red Bull has enabled them to buy both Super Slo mo and super HD rigs.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
cant wait..
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Its now on Itunes Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
catch up norris iTunes launch was on another thread, and even the skiiers are appreciating AoF.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Is it available to buy on DVD in the uk?

Not on iTunes in nz, no DVD release, and I got a rude letter off my ISP for using torrent.

Really want to see it - in the uk next week and hoping I can buy it.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That's worth buying on Blu-Ray for sure.

If you haven't seen "That's It, That's All" (the last Brain Farm/TRice film), you could do a lot worse than starting out by seeing that while you wait for "The Art of Flight".
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
World tour coming to London on November 17th. Venue not set yet, tickets not on sale yet. I'm not from the dark side but must go see.
snow conditions
hang11 wrote:
Is it available to buy on DVD in the uk?

Not on iTunes in nz, no DVD release, and I got a rude letter off my ISP for using torrent.

Really want to see it - in the uk next week and hoping I can buy it.

Not sure when it will be on DVD.

FYI you can get around the itunes problem and buy in the US store if you buy a US gift card.
snow report
Watched! So awesome...=]
ski holidays
Watched it - killer absolutely killer. I guess red bull and travis rice should keep ripping it up as a team together. The production is as good as I have seen and the camera work is off the charts....
ski holidays
I'm just downloading it, purchased an iTunes gift card at the airport and hooked up to a random network at the hotel Very Happy

OFf to Scotland in the morning, so hoping it will be done in time for my flight.

Some pretty decent weather here in the UK. It was snowing at home last weekend, I thought it would be cold here, only brought winter clothes.
latest report
This is an amazing movie, it seems like they neglected the eastern hemisphere with the locations though NehNeh
snow conditions
Just got it on Blu Ray today, Epic..... Very Happy
ski holidays
It's an amazing shot film, but for more laughs "The Way I See it" is a better film, imho.
snow report
Its good for sure but there are better out there. TBH i got a bit bored with all the long range "go big" shots
snow report
wow!!! looks amazing. defo a blueray purchase coming on.
snow report
Really enjoyed it! If your yet to see it try (cough)here(cough), watched it earlier had no problems!
ski holidays
Hmmmmmm, not really so sure about a site that offers you a 'free' account, then asks for your card details. Will pass on that one thanks manic.
snow conditions
I just clicked play and watched it! Your right there's no way I'd enter details to a site like that!
latest report
just had another play with the site and what i was doing wrong was clicking the graphicy interfacey sort of thing when i should have clicked the very plain "watch video" button below. Doh!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow! Blown away. Rice really does attach himself to some amazing projects and is proving himself worthy of his (arguable) tag of world's best snowboarder. I think with the media side of snowboarding being so important in spreading the word, it's not just just about being good on a board (which he is supreme) but about being a showman, an ambassador. The production values are just immense and the visuals and music just work flawlessly. Now, I want to get out to the mountains more than anything.... knew I should have clicked play!! Smile
snow report
up from the dead!! Thanks to manicpb for the link, was a great movie! This thread should be a sticky!

Just out of interest, how did you get it to that link page. I was hoping to watch some of their others online but cant get to the simple link page you posted, just the pages everyone else was getting with having to enter your details.
latest report
I watched the tainer. And had to buy the film straight away. IMMESNSE!
snow conditions
Looks soooo good!
snow report
Super cool film Happy
latest report
look up "that's it that's all. i call it pt.1
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy