Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Janus, St Anton. Any opinions?????

Poster: A snowHead
Haha, mofo's.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Perhaps you should have stayed in chalet anus, might have been more your thing. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Filthyphil30k, hey no laughing matter, Chalet Anus didn't just ruin their holidays, it rectum!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Filthyphil30k wrote:
Perhaps you should have stayed in chalet anus, might have been more your thing. Very Happy

Uncalled for, more than a tad defensive, definitely a clear indicator of both low/questionable IQ (Mental Retardation equates to anal-fixation) and inept potty training as a youngster!

Phil ................ you are filthy! Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Haha, thank you richard, very good.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Filthyphil30k, hey no laughing matter, Chalet Anus didn't just ruin their holidays, it rectum!

Now that's funny............. Laughing (despite the no laughing matter!!)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
theskibob wrote:
Filthyphil30k wrote:

Uncalled for, more than a tad defensive, definitely a clear indicator of both low/questionable IQ (Mental Retardation equates to anal-fixation) and inept potty training as a youngster!

Mental retardation equates to anal-fixation, fantastic.

I bet your fellow travellers enjoyed dinner with you, and your pithy put downs.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Filthyphil30k wrote:
theskibob wrote:
Filthyphil30k wrote:

Mental retardation equates to anal-fixation, fantastic.

I bet your fellow travellers enjoyed dinner with you, and your pithy put downs.

Sadly you appear to have trolled this thread into a slanging match fit for sweet FA.

Thank you! Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Filthyphil30k, You must work for Ski Total!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No slanging going on here, just entertainment.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Filthyphil30k wrote:
No slanging going on here, just entertainment.

Obviously bored on a wet afternoon. Next years bookings not happening for you?

Wot........ no repeats from St Anton?? rolling eyes
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have stayed at the Chalet Janus on the 6th Jan 2012 for the week and found it to be very good. It was our first time at an all inclusive chalet and was way better than we were expecting. Lucy, our host was very chatty and a very good cook, would change the menu if we wen't keen on the dish, and always kept the place clean. Our group would be going back there next year if we had not missed out from booking to late. I would recommend it to anyone, and No I don't work for SKI TOTAL.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rkengineering, Lucy did not last the course, was replaced a couple of times by less than capable stand-ins.

Sadly Ski Total missed the opportunity to live up to their brochure boasts regarding top-notch chalet hosts, with michelin starred cuisine, accompanied by premiere cru burgundy. Nope,........... instead they put in place some under-skilled muppet with as much idea about catering for guests in a 4* chalet as bonzo the clown. In fact he was Bonzo the clown.

Good riddance Ski Total......................................... never again. Mad
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Aaah Chalet Janus Very Happy We had our office in the block of building when I was rep there.. aah the tales Smile Thought the chalet was a lot nicer than any of the other modern ones around though.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Missed this thread first time round, but (butt?) thank you Richard_Sideways Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Richard_Sideways wrote:

Quite outstanding Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
one of the best threads on any forum I have ever seen - it just keeps on giving.

Oddly it's also made me want to use Ski Total.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy