Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski In Poland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This from Natives:

Ski In Poland

The package looks very good value (especially like the free beer bit). Anyone know anything about Polish skiing conditions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
check the gallery . . . . 'camp' is not even close Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Warning! some of our Welsh snowHeads may get a wee bit too excited.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, So I'm guessing that the picture with the small sheep/goat (whatever) is an integral part of the ski experience. Just what was that guy doing Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowbunny, You're asking ME!

a Polish hot water bottle?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Masque, Well, there was always a chance that you WOULD know Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there... will be going back again to Poland but its nothing like a resort in the Alps.
Zakopane is a major tourist town for Poles - so its very busy at all times of the year.
There is skiing - but its all a bit disjointed - no major areas that are linked. A couple of big lifts but not many pistes off them.
We were interested in finding out about future plans - but the local areas aren't really interested in major ski development. Went round a few estate agents but they weren't exactly trying to prise us from our money!
You get the feeling that they are making plenty of money from the domestic market and don't need to attract any more people.
Talking to a few people - the consensus was that it was better to have a car and cross the border to Slovakia!
However would recommend it as a great place to go for a holiday - see Krakow - fantastic city and take a trip to Zakopane where you can have a go skiing - but it isn't the main focus of the holiday.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'll be going back this year, hopefully. It isn't Alps and it certainly helps if you know where to go. If you know the language you can have a VERY cheap holiday, not that it's enough incentive for anyone to learn Polish. The variety is there, though you may need to drive between places, or start early to avoid huge queues. I went with family 2 years ago, car hire made up well over half of the total cost.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy